Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Banished_Privateer

Killing yourself doesn't give you friendly fire penalty

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

110
[-AHOY]
Members
256 posts
7,249 battles

I still find it funny that if you kill yourself in WoWs, you don't get any warnings and become pink :cap_haloween:
Video related, CV attacked his own ship with planes and killed himself. That was the best Japanese kamikaze roleplay I've seen so far, very unexpected.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,620
[SALVO]
Members
4,320 posts
3,749 battles

Im pretty sure I saw (message) someone torped and sunk himself (not a CV, a DD). Is that even possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,429 battles
16 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Im pretty sure I saw (message) someone torped and sunk himself (not a CV, a DD). Is that even possible?

If someone is already pink any further team damage will be reflected back x20. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,620
[SALVO]
Members
4,320 posts
3,749 battles
5 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

If someone is already pink any further team damage will be reflected back x20. 

Hahaha, thats a nice one. Didnt knew it existed. 

Im tempted to grief pinkies... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,429 battles
23 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Hahaha, thats a nice one. Didnt knew it existed. 

Im tempted to grief pinkies... 

I wouldn't. Ships isn't Tanks (when FF was still a thing), pink players aren't fair game and sinking a teammate even at 1HP is insta pink for at least 2 games.

Edited by lloyd1701
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,620
[SALVO]
Members
4,320 posts
3,749 battles
5 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

I wouldn't. Ships isn't Tanks (when FF was still a thing), pink players aren't fair game and sinking a teammate even at 1HP is insta pink for at least 2 games.

Just wondering, if you want to grief someone who is pink, ran into his torps... the guy dies and reset on the pink counter... could turn very annoying, very quickly. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,818
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Im pretty sure I saw (message) someone torped and sunk himself (not a CV, a DD). Is that even possible?

It used to be possible to torpedo your own ship under some circumstances but they probably have fixed this bug.

Warning language so if you have delicate sensibilities then don't click.

Spoiler

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,429 battles
19 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Just wondering, if you want to grief someone who is pink, ran into his torps... the guy dies and reset on the pink counter... could turn very annoying, very quickly. 

Yeah, running into a pinky's torps is an effective way to teach them that lesson (or at least relegate them to co-op for awhile) but that of course depends on them being careless with torps / shells to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
110
[-AHOY]
Members
256 posts
7,249 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

It used to be possible to torpedo your own ship under some circumstances but they probably have fixed this bug.

Warning language so if you have delicate sensibilities then don't click.

  Hide contents

 

 

What happened there hahaha. I thought for some time that you can run into your own torpedo if you're playing Black, but after some testing, it seemed almost impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,818
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
14 minutes ago, Banished_Privateer said:

What happened there hahaha. I thought for some time that you can run into your own torpedo if you're playing Black, but after some testing, it seemed almost impossible. 

It must have had something to do with the border aiming glitch. It's an old video so they may have corrected it. I ought to test it in the training room.

Edit: couldn't repeat it so they probably patched it out.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×