You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RevTKS

Dumb KotS question:

13 comments in this topic

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles

Just finished the first leg, then reviewed the requirements. 

For the 'Twitch Drop' missions, are they going to drop for everyone or just those who watch the streams? 

Bit confused on that...thanks.

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,352 battles

Not sure on that, myself.

Is the KOTS collection going to be achievable by the masses, or only for those who can devote specific time periods for streams, etc.?

• Cool 1

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles
3 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Not sure on that, myself.

Is the KOTS collection going to be achievable by the masses, or only for those who can devote specific time periods for streams, etc.?

Yeah; that's what dawned on me...I might be wasting a lot of time for something I can't finish. If I have to watch some streams...well, not gonna happen :)

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Supertester
1,227 posts
11,191 battles

I just looked it up as well. We can get 8 crates in this segment. 5 from the mission chain, 2 from watching twitch during the kots finals and they said one  from daily shipments . The other 8 we have to wait until next Kots tournament. 

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
9 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

I just looked it up as well. We can get 8 crates in this segment. 5 from the mission chain, 2 from watching twitch during the kots finals and they said one  from daily shipments . The other 8 we have to wait until next Kots tournament. 

:Smile_great:

[--K--]
Supertester
1,227 posts
11,191 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Dont be expecting me to take over PSA's now or anything :p

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
1 minute ago, GandalfTehGray said:

Dont be expecting me to take over PSA's now or anything :p

:Smile_teethhappy:

Someone's going to have to or WG will have to up their game on providing info. I'm not holding my breath for WG to improve communications. :Smile_sceptic:

I'm tired of spending hours on something that WG should be doing in the first place.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,780 posts
21,556 battles

I wish I had read the details about this campaign. I wouldn't have accepted it. I don't like playing T10 very much and watching a KoTs stream sounds absolutely boring to me. Hopefully the codes for the missions will be posted on the forum or reddit.

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles
34 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Well, if we have to watch twitch to get it; then I have wasted my time.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
Just now, RevTKS said:

Well, if we have to watch twitch to get it; then I have wasted my time.

They are giving more next KotS. Whether they do a 3rd, we do not know.

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles
9 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I wish I had read the details about this campaign. I wouldn't have accepted it. I don't like playing T10 very much and watching a KoTs stream sounds absolutely boring to me. Hopefully the codes for the missions will be posted on the forum or reddit.

If the missions are typical twitch drop missions, all you need to do is have the stream running in the background (most people I know have a second computer/phone/tablet/etc running a stream, some even have one up on their main rig while they play. You can't mute the stream itself or you won't get drops, but you can mute the tab (if on a browser) or have your computer/device itself muted and you will still get the drops. If they're activated from codes, I'm sure the codes will be shared on reddit/the forums/90% of all active WoWS discord servers.

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles
34 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm not holding my breath for WG to improve communications. :Smile_sceptic:

Just get someone to convince the marketing people they might sell more ships/premium time/crates if their communications improved. Problem solved, WG communication improves and becomes much more effective.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
24 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Just get someone to convince the marketing people they might sell more ships/premium time/crates if their communications improved. Problem solved, WG communication improves and becomes much more effective.

Better communication is not a line on the spreadsheet, unfortunately.