Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kenrod_Melrocity

CV Deletion

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
13,236 posts
3 minutes ago, Kenrod_Melrocity said:

Arggh. Didn't scroll down far enough. Sorry 'bout that.

No worries, usually with a yuro video someone reposts it here within an hour or 2 after it's released.  :Smile_honoring:

Members
4,453 posts
19,415 battles

Posted already or not, Yuro's videos are always entertaining.  :Smile_great:

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
36 minutes ago, Kenrod_Melrocity said:

Yuro has a solution to CVs. It looks like a good one - at least for some CVs anyway

Thanks for the vid. This is great info for the cv players that can just nuke the musashi or any other ship with that gunnery range... But this aint a secret any carrier can do this  matter of fact i did it to some cv in ranked.
I'm afraid you inspired more people to play Cv's just to pull this move off which defeats the video intention to begin with ...So keep the video's coming this will only gonna make cv players more resilient and more deadly in the long run unfortunately you might suffer from it.2bd.gif

• Confused 1

Members
158 posts
8,273 battles
4 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

Thanks for the vid. This is great info for the cv players that can just nuke the musashi or any other ship with that gunnery range... But this aint a secret any carrier can do this  matter of fact i did it to some cv in ranked.
I'm afraid you inspired more people to play Cv's just to pull this move off which defeats the video intention to begin with ...So keep the video's coming this will only gonna make cv players more resilient and more deadly in the long run unfortunately you might suffer from it.2bd.gif

I've never played a CV but I don't mind them either - just part of the game. Given the immense ad naseum CV hatred on this forum I thought it might cheer a few people up.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,072 posts
19,197 battles
52 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Been posted already.

I think this is post number 4, but I might have missed some, LOL!!

30 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

I'm afraid you inspired more people to play Cv's just to pull this move off which defeats the video intention to begin with ...So keep the video's coming this will only gonna make cv players more resilient and more deadly in the long run unfortunately you might suffer from

Yeah, that's the point you want to make. Sounding a lot like sour grapes to me.

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
13,236 posts
52 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

I'm afraid you inspired more people to play Cv's just to pull this move off which defeats the video intention to begin with ...

Umm its yuro, his videos intentions are to troll around and have fun.

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
742 posts
6,677 battles

Ooo are things almost back to normal again? We can go back to railing about CV's? lol

Must be time for another shakeup :Smile_trollface:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts
2 hours ago, Skidmark_01 said:

oVxvaYe.jpg

Sign in to follow this