You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Oldschool_Gaming_YT

Best CV videos I have ever seen!!! (Yuro)

12 comments in this topic

Members
653 posts
72 battles

So I must say this is the best feeling ever!! And I really hope this becomes so popular that it will pretty much break the game. So finally CVs gets screwed by their own powers and utility (see ALL strike ALL). And NO, I dont care if its my teams CV that gets blapped, dont care at all, I want this abominations (CVs) out of this game once and for all. Cant wait for all CV players to start understand the feeling of getting blapped and their is NOTHING you can do about it. You wanna fly planes? Go play World of Warplanes!!!

So lets div up guys!! Lets Hunt some Orcs!

Hopefully this becomes such a game breaking event that WG needs to act on it. Maybe now such things as range limits on planes doesnt sound so bad after all?

Im of poppin some popcorn......

• Cool 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

[IRNBN]
Members
3,401 posts
9,835 battles

You do realize Eurobeat) is trolling right? He's a super-unicum CV driver. :Smile_teethhappy:

And yes, that's me on the sponsor list. Euro is the reason I kept Enterprise during the rework.

Never give up the poi!

Edited by So_lt_Goes
  • Cool 2

[TARK]
Members
6,658 posts
2,528 battles
33 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

So I must say this is the best feeling ever!! And I really hope this becomes so popular that it will pretty much break the game. So finally CVs gets screwed by their own powers and utility (see ALL strike ALL). And NO, I dont care if its my teams CV that gets blapped, dont care at all, I want this abominations (CVs) out of this game once and for all. Cant wait for all CV players to start understand the feeling of getting blapped and their is NOTHING you can do about it. You wanna fly planes? Go play World of Warplanes!!!

So lets div up guys!! Lets Hunt some Orcs!

Hopefully this becomes such a game breaking event that WG needs to act on it. Maybe now such things as range limits on planes doesnt sound so bad after all?

Im of poppin some popcorn......

Dont worry.

Subs are coming. They will be even more OP than CVs...

• Cool 1

Members
653 posts
72 battles
15 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Dont worry.

Subs are coming. They will be even more OP than CVs...

It would be so awesome if they were great CV killers! Imagine CVs getting hunted and blapped the way they do to the other 3 classes.

[TARK]
Members
6,658 posts
2,528 battles
4 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

It would be so awesome if they were great CV killers! Imagine CVs getting hunted and blapped the way they do to the other 3 classes.

They will be great at killing everything, sir.

The ability to literally attack from stealth at any range...there is little reason to use homing torpedoes until you are up against BBs and CAs that cant shoot back.

All other ships, you just sail to point blank range and tell them to, "dodge this" a la Trinity from the matrix.

Dont need citadels to get rid of DDs and CLs. Dont need to worry about detection at all when facing BBs and CAs.

Carriers are an interesting target in that they will require a stealthy build up...but they cant dodge worth crap. Get in close and dont use pings...or use pings when his aircraft are on the other side of the map.

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,671 posts
12,413 battles

Some key things to remember:

• You can really only do this at T8.
  • You can only do it against a portion of the T8 CVs (i.e. non-UK ones).
  • It relies on the enemy CV player paying no regard for their own survival: forgetting they have engines and not seeking cover.  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
18 minutes ago, Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf said:

Oh look more crying 😢 about CVs. Grow the [edited] up. 

Let's see; someone who's opinion is different from your's is automatically immature? Yeah, that's a grown up attitude; thank you for sharing.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[A-O]
Members
1,001 posts
10,106 battles

I LOVE CVs in CO-OP !

Bot CVs are basically harmless, deliver free Damage and reduce the red fighting force to 8 ships.

Now I gave up on PVP play long ago and will grant that a human player in a red CV is far more of a problem :-)

So, WG, keep them CVs coming in CO-OP and put a smile on my face and easy XP into my account.