You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Now would be a good time for the Puerto Rico event

17 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
8,352 posts
14,156 battles

I can't really argue the point.

Can we build Siegfried while we're off work?

Members
2,439 posts
5,370 battles

Off work? Must be nice. I fall into the “essential jobs” category and cannot work from home. 

and I found out if I ever get Cv-19 while working, workman’s Comp doesn’t cover it.

Edited by Legio_X_

[SIDE]
Members
4,695 posts

Similar situation to Legio. My job is essential and we run 24/7/365. However, we aren't busy all the time and my days off are pretty chill. This is what I've been doing...

My ranked run is over. Made it to 4.4 before the COVID lock downs and is been a backward March with brain dead teams ever since. Cutting my losses at 5.3  and found other things to do.

Been grinding the Italian line. Brindisi... only with this ship do I feel this grind worth any time at all. Brindisi is a great boat. Tier 8 isn't horrible but definitely not good and everything 7 and below is total garbage.

Just started Brit heavy cruiser line and am grinding Devonshire. It's short ranged but fairly tanky. Not fast but turns real well. Guns are meh but fairly accurate. AA is decent and concealment is nice.

I wouldn't mind a much improved PR event with the spare time I have on my hands currently.

Edited by thebigblue

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
38 minutes ago, mr_angry_eyes said:

We should never mention that shameful event again.

B7DFD487-B830-47DA-BB22-BEBDEBD2DD4D.jpeg.2c515e708fb6755e609aaef269a7ff4f.jpeg

[WOLFG]
Members
9,607 posts
8,595 battles
1 hour ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Because we all have time for the grind. LOL!

You should lie down until this thought goes away.

Members
1,051 posts
9,814 battles

Actually since WG doesn't seem to care what I like (and quite a few others it appears), I'm going to use the time to explore a few other games.

• Cool 3

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
1 hour ago, Legio_X_ said:

Off work? Must be nice. I fall into the “essential jobs” category and cannot work from home. 

and I found out if I ever get Cv-19 while working, workman’s Comp doesn’t cover it.

I have to tell you It's not nice I don't fall into any category . I cant pay my bills this month , I'm bored to death and I'm stressing big time . They closed my restaurant and I was let go from my second job working on a boars head truck part time because he is so slow only his super markets are doing well . I'm not going to last long if my business is forced to stay closed to long I basically live month to month . 

Be thankful you are still getting a pay check every week and I wish you good health . It sucks that workman's comp doesn't cover you but at least you have health insurance if god forbid something happens . Good luck to you stay safe .

Edited by clammboy

Members
2,439 posts
5,370 battles
26 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I have to tell you It's not nice I don't fall into any category . I cant pay my bills this month , I'm bored to death and I'm stressing big time . They closed my restaurant and I was let go from my second job working on a boars head truck part time because he is so slow only his super markets are doing well . I'm not going to last long if my business is forced to stay closed to long I basically live month to month . 

Be thankful you are still getting a pay check every week and I wish you good health . It sucks that workman's comp doesn't cover you but at least you have health insurance if god forbid something happens . Good luck to you stay safe .

Best of luck to you. I really do feel for people hurting right now. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,866 battles

Still working. Just decided to continue to work from the office. Part of the essential services and I work alone in the office so.... decided to not work from home try to keep as much normalcy as possible. 

Having said that. Hell Ya!! would love another event like the PR. Particularly if there is a similar level of goodies along the way.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,866 battles
34 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Hang in there. Several industries are ramping up hiring so keep your eyes open.

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
7 minutes ago, paradat said:

Hang in there. Several industries are ramping up hiring so keep your eyes open.

Thanks I appreciate that I will .

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,918 posts
26,905 battles

Not really, did the word homeoffice tells you something?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,915 posts
11,596 battles
3 hours ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Because we all have time for the grind. LOL!

were it not for the laws of this forum land, us users would have slaughtered you verbally for making this

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,866 battles
23 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Thanks I appreciate that I will .

Oh I should also add. It is very likely that we will be lightening up the travel restrictions soon. Very likely your jobs will be coming back on line within a couple weeks.