You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Iceko

King of the Sea: Take my energy!

18 comments in this topic

[CD_QC]
Members
4 posts
2,464 battles

Hello.

It is the 3rd time that I finish a battle with more than 2000 base XP with a T10 ship (Midway) in Random Battle, and yet this mission doesn't want to complete itself.

What am I missing?

Thanks

imageproxy.php?img=&key=44b63c92bbf32eae

20200323 Midway.jpg

20200323 Midway2.jpg

Edited by Iceko

Members
3,582 posts
12,954 battles
5 minutes ago, Iceko said:

Hello.

It is the 3rd time that I finish a battle with more than 2000 base XP with a T10 ship (Midway) in Random Battle, and yet this mission doesn't want to complete itself.

What am I missing?

Thanks

imageproxy.php?img=&key=44b63c92bbf32eae

20200323 Midway.jpg

20200323 Midway2.jpg

Base XP doesnt include premium. Your actual base XP is that 1358XP in the standard/non premium section. 

edit: base xp is also displayed on the team score section. 

Edited by Rollingonit

[ABCD3]
Members
476 posts
11,875 battles

It is based on "Base XP".   See your team score and that will give your base xp.

[TBW]
Members
10,278 posts
17,459 battles
14 minutes ago, Iceko said:

What am I missing?

It's easiest to find your base XP on this page of the results.

image.thumb.png.c7b1439e45b95a411e4cf16f6797a90e.png

[CD_QC]
Members
4 posts
2,464 battles
11 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

Base XP doesnt include premium. Your actual base XP is that 1358XP in the standard/non premium section. 

edit: base xp is also displayed on the team score section. 

Holy molly... In this particular battle, I killed 3 ships, did over 100k damage to ships and 85k to planes, and had a ton of other ribbons and 2 achievements, and yet we still lost the game. What must I do to get to 2000k then? My Midway is my first and only T10 ship.

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,340 battles
1 minute ago, Iceko said:

Holy molly... In this particular battle, I killed 3 ships, did over 100k damage to ships and 85k to planes, and had a ton of other ribbons and 2 achievements, and yet we still lost the game. What must I do to get to 2000k then? My Midway is my first and only T10 ship.

sell you first born

• Funny 2

Members
3,582 posts
12,954 battles
16 minutes ago, Iceko said:

I dont really know for certain, you just have to play particularly well (edit: you also want to win, the basic win bonus counts towards base xp; Im not sure if you would of won that game you would of been close. But I forget the exact bonus). It's made more difficult for t10 since you dont get the XP bonus for doing dmg to higher tier ships. CVs in general I rarely see score above 2k base xp. Maybe once in every 50-100 games do I see one. I can show you all sorts of base 2k games in non CVs.

shot-20.03.23_00.24.49-0807.jpg

shot-20.03.21_00.14.58-0407.jpg

shot-20.03.19_18.17.00-0997.jpg

shot-20.03.18_04.31.21-0356.jpg

Edited by Rollingonit

[CD_QC]
Members
4 posts
2,464 battles
Just now, Rollingonit said:

I dont really know for certain, you just have to play particularly well. It's made more difficult for t10 since you dont get the XP bonus for doing dmg to higher tier ships. CVs in general I rarely see score above 2k base xp. Maybe once in every 50-100 games do I see one. I can show you all sorts of base 2k games in non CVs.

Oh well... The only other ship I have close to T10 is my Seattle that I just purchased.

Not exactly a ship where I often make alot of XP, given than I mostly play it as a support ship for  my team's BBs, because it get citadel'ed so easily.

Sadly seems I can forget to get this mission done.

Thanks for all the replies!

[WOLFG]
Members
9,569 posts
8,517 battles
18 minutes ago, Iceko said:

At 1358 bxp in a loss, winning would have gotten you over the line.

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,340 battles
10 minutes ago, Iceko said:

Oh well... The only other ship I have close to T10 is my Seattle that I just purchased.

Not exactly a ship where I often make alot of XP, given than I mostly play it as a support ship for  my team's BBs, because it get citadel'ed so easily.

This is when you end up finishingthings, when you forget of them :D

Members
3,582 posts
12,954 battles
13 minutes ago, Iceko said:

The worcester after the Seattle is a excellent boat. If you can learn to play CLs, that boat has alot of tools to achieve the 2k base.

shot-20.03.17_03.55.54-0016.jpg

Edited by Rollingonit

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
989 posts
40 minutes ago, Iceko said:

The WG trolllage is real. Lol

GL M8..

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

it is much easier to get 2k xp in ranked, otherwise, you need to have pretty great match to get 2k in random. 

[TNG-2]
Members
203 posts
14,166 battles
1 hour ago, Iceko said:

Losing a game it is incredibly hard to break 2k base xp in a loss.

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
9,212 battles
7 hours ago, Iceko said:

Holy molly... In this particular battle, I killed 3 ships, did over 100k damage to ships and 85k to planes, and had a ton of other ribbons and 2 achievements, and yet we still lost the game. What must I do to get to 2000k then?

My Midway is my first and only T10 ship.

If the Midway is your first and only tier 10 ship, I have a suggestion for you.

Play the game called "World of Warships". See if you like it.

Stop visiting as a spectator, exploiting a broken mechanic.

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
140 posts
6,640 battles
11 hours ago, Iceko said:

win...

[CD_QC]
Members
4 posts
2,464 battles
On 3/24/2020 at 4:06 AM, SidTheBlade said:

If the Midway is your first and only tier 10 ship, I have a suggestion for you.

Play the game called "World of Warships". See if you like it.

Stop visiting as a spectator, exploiting a broken mechanic.

Well, I do have ships all over the place in the T4-T7 range. But I loved playing the Ranger before the CV changes, and it was the ship I was the best with, by a far margin. Then I purchased the Lexington right after the changes, and again I was doing good with it (once I got past the learning curve). So it became the fastest path to the T10.

My Cleveland was my favorite ship when it was T6. When they moved it to T8, I struggled alot with it, as it get Citadel'ed all the time.

So sorry, but I don't feel like a spectator. I am just too casual to be able to break the huge XP gap it takes to get past T8. And I happen to be good at controlling a battlefield. CVs became the natural path for me, even before the changes.