You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

PLACE YOUR BETS 9.3 Ship cost

38 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
931 posts

* Marceau, Tier X French destroyer . Will be available for QazVyWp.pngCoal

* Yashima, Tier X Japanese battleship . Will be available for itPympU.pngSteel

* Hayate, Tier X Japanese destroyer . Will be available for QanQiVK.pngFreeXP 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

How much do you think Yashima is gonna be? 10,000 or 100,000? One is way too little and the other way too much. Also don't see why Hayate is 500k more than the current t10 FXP DD.

• Cool 2

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
644 posts
12,072 battles
17 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Hayate 2m free xp

Yashima 60k steel

marceau 250k coal

[NH]
Members
1,768 posts
4 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

WHAT Hayate 2.5m free xp .  why it half a mill more then smaland

And the Marceau is not worth it compared to the Smaland. Nerfed French detection and no smoke or radar or hydro. 

[--O--]
Members
931 posts
18 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

How much do you think Yashima is gonna be? 10,000 or 100,000? One is way too little and the other way too much. Also don't see why Hayate is 500k more than the current t10 FXP DD.

Im using the apparent Wargaming inflation factors, its been a couple weeks and thus all things went up more when they saw how many bought/got the Smalland.

Though in this current time living under the Virus the cost should like the stock market go down.

[SPTR]
Members
27,146 posts
16,398 battles
2 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

Nerfed French detection

On 2/22/2020 at 2:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

French destroyer Marceau, Tier X:

• Detectability range by ships reduced from 9.88 to 8.88 km. Other detectability ranges reduced in accordance with it.

Based on testing results, we've decided to revert Marceau's detectability changes to emphasize the differences in playstyle between her and Kleber.

apart from the nerf french detection, I do agree on the utility of smoke, radar and hydro Smaland brings to the team.

Marceau has def AA but not a solid enough to make up for it. I guess it can be ultra close range support ship to friendly dds contesting caps and can reasonably stealth torp better than kleber can.

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,799 battles

I think you are overestimating a bit.

I can't see the Yashima/Shikishima being more than 40k steel. 

250k coal and 2mil free xp seem a bit more likely for the others. 

[GRAVE]
Members
1,268 posts
18,787 battles

Marceau: this is the first high tier DD to be available for coal, so it might be lower than everything else available, so maybe 240k

Shittyshima: I don't care how much it costs, it is not worth any steel at all

Hayate: Smaland probably showed us the price of Hayate, or far, far more than what it should be.

• Boring 1

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,895 battles

I imagine Yashima wouldn't cost that much more than Bourgogne. TBH she has less gimmicks going for her than Bourgogne. Only good thing she really has going for her is the 19.4k alpha damage of each gun. 510mm doesn't even cross any meaningful overmatch thresholds either. If she were going to be an even more "paper ship" say a super yamato variant with 8x 510mm guns then I think a 40k+ price tag would be justified. As it sits now 40k steel or higher would be pretty unreasonable for what you get. I'd say 32k-35k would be probably be a more worthwhile price considering what you get for that much steel, and that would still be high considering her few good features. Bourgogne on the other hand is very powerful if you play her right and easily worth the steel you pay for her.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
19 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

Their pricing is getting beyond ridiculous its no wonder they can't attract any new players. 

And dont tell me about using flags and stuff.  Not everyone gets tones of though things

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,895 battles
57 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Im using the apparent Wargaming inflation factors, its been a couple weeks and thus all things went up more when they saw how many bought/got the Smalland.

Though in this current time living under the Virus the cost should like the stock market go down.

That seems totally unrealistic to me. Not even unicum players would be able to get her anytime soon at that price. Also fxp and coal are ALOT easier to get than steel. Unless you play ranked and CBs regularly, you never get steel except at Christmas and the very rare supercontainer. Admittingly, I am saving for her, even though I doubt she will be a favorite of mine as I have an unhealthy obsession with owning every t10 BB in the game. I think WG would get a lot of backlash too if they have 1 tier X steel BB for 30k and another one at a ridiculously higher price. 

Edited by admiralsexybeast

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,903 battles
1 hour ago, Mustangrde1 said:

You are literally bidding yourself up - how smart is that?

Worse than taking your wife to a car dealership ffs o7

[--O--]
Members
931 posts
18 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

You are literally bidding yourself up - how smart is that?

Worse than taking your wife to a car dealership ffs o7

No im being very very sarcastic based off wargamings  "grabs" as of late.

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
2 hours ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Fixed it for you.  All of which are not worth the proposed price.

I’m a self proclaimed whale, and their prices have exceeded my threshold... 10 fold.  Don’t buy their bull and they’ll be forced to lower their prices.

Edited by BarneyStyle
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
54 posts
403 battles
2 hours ago, jags_domain said:

How much will the new CV cost!

probably money or doubloons

[TASC]
Members
411 posts
9,649 battles

well i can see at those prices i don't need to pick up any of those ships. 

i'm getting real sick of the artificial inflation WG is doing. it isn't adding to the game and the reaction of people is that they can pass on the ships so no one is spending real $ to get them. a more reasonable amount and more people will spend a bit to get enough to pick them up.  

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,631 posts
4,997 battles
2 hours ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Cynicism such as yours is actively harmful.  

[TNG-2]
Members
203 posts
14,166 battles

Hayate 2,000,000 free xp

Shikishima 32,000 steel

Marceau 235,000 coal

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
667 posts
13,725 battles

Realistically none of them will be actually worth their asking price. Besides how many new ships does anyone need to play on the same worn out maps over and over and over. And when the WG folks see threads like these with anticipated prices all you're really doing is giving them AH-HA! moments while the guy next to him says "See I told you so."  You all should really stop doing this.

However just to play along. The Euro DDs were highly anticipated not necessarily by NA but whole regions on the EU side. 200k was sort of expected WG knew upfront it would sell and sell well there. Hayate on the other hand will not so 150k for that one IMO. 

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
1 hour ago, Finchy said:

probably money or doubloons

I have 67k in the RB so I am hoping it goes there. Other wise were looking at 100 or so. 

No ship is worth it especialy now when everyone is laid off.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
40 minutes ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

Realistically none of them will be actually worth their asking price. Besides how many new ships does anyone need to play on the same worn out maps over and over and over. And when the WG folks see threads like these with anticipated prices all you're really doing is giving them AH-HA! moments while the guy next to him says "See I told you so."  You all should really stop doing this.

However just to play along. The Euro DDs were highly anticipated not necessarily by NA but whole regions on the EU side. 200k was sort of expected WG knew upfront it would sell and sell well there. Hayate on the other hand will not so 150k for that one IMO. 

I have prem time for a little more so I am using it to work up the Itialns line and finish the redo of Brits and US heavy.  

After that I can finally play all the other prem I have that I dont have time for!

Played Alaska 2 time, Graff 1 time, and many others.

So yeaaa your right.

As I say that...WG please put the new CV in the RB lol