Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
328 posts
9,726 battles

Someone please tell me if this question has already being asked before; Is there a way to play other scenarion OTHER then the 'Scenario of the week' ?

I HATE Operation Newport Station, Nr 1 on my list and 'Raptor Rescue' at Nr 2 (distant second but I still don't like it) so I would not have to wait 7 days until the next one...

Second question that may have been asked before: Would it not be possible that scenarios could be played with different Tier ships? Always the same, Tier VI for all buy save Arai Tier VII. If it is possible, please tell me.

Anyone can answer both questions or link me to the relevent article?

Thanks in advance. Be safe

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,601 battles

There is no way to play scenarios with different tier ships. You can however, play scenarios other than operation of the week if you form a div of four or more peeps.

Spoiler

I recommend checking out the Hoperations discord in the late evenings PST: https://discord.gg/FsbaFN

Edited by pikohan

[TBW]
Members
10,277 posts
17,433 battles
1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

I HATE Operation Newport Station, Nr 1 on my list and 'Raptor Rescue' at Nr 2 (distant second but I still don't like it) so I would not have to wait 7 days until the next one...

You can also find teams in operations channel in game.

image.thumb.png.bba550f429d50f6926d34ed592c7dd62.png

[CYPH2]
Members
38 posts
8,690 battles

Defense of Newport is way too tough even with a cohesive team. Too many ships rush at once and an Izumo at the end? nah that needs to be toned down to at least an Amagi or Kii. Chop down or space out more of the spawns and it would be better. Your not alone in disliking Newport as a scenario. I do like raptor rescue - it is challenging but not ultra punishing if 1 ship happens to slip 18km behind you.1 ship slips past you in newport and its pretty much scenario over. Alot of the other operations need to come back. They've figured out the whole A.I controlled planes - Dynamo,Hermes,Cherry blossom,Ultimate Frontier need to come back into play. the same S1 scenarios are getting old. If they can't bring them back yet,the op of the week provides bonuses to credits,xp,and free xp but let the players choose what ops they want to do if they don't want to do op of the week. 

Sign in to follow this