Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Coop battle just now

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

  • Confused 1
  • Boring 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
268
[B-G-N]
Members
381 posts
539 battles
1 minute ago, wolfkind252 said:

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

Lol what are you complaining about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,768
[WORX]
Members
10,586 posts
18,482 battles
14 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

So what are you compaining about ??? More rewards for you, more DMG for you.. Even if you lose, you can score in the top 3 with the situation you described...

I dont see anything wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles

I;m going back to coop's battles, I just did 2 random battles and you can have those and ram them up your stern, random suks

 

I was complaining about the LACK of teamwork that is usually the norm in coop battles, every coop battle I play the team helps one another, the 2 randoms I just played the team I was on helped the enemy more than their own team

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,577 posts
12,928 battles
5 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I;m going back to coop's battles, I just did 2 random battles and you can have those and ram them up your stern, random suks

 

I was complaining about the LACK of teamwork that is usually the norm in coop battles, every coop battle I play the team helps one another, the 2 randoms I just played the team I was on helped the enemy more than their own team

 

Why would you expect teamwork in T3/T4. It's loaded with new players who are just learning the game. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles
15 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

Why would you expect teamwork in T3/T4. It's loaded with new players who are just learning the game. 

Maybe because in primary school your taught about teams and teamwork? Or is that just Canada?

 

They definitely know how to sit on one place safely hidden by a island and not move, then complain how you got killed in the destroyer your in going against 6 enemy ships alone, if thats teamwork the way its taught in America you guys have a major problem down there

Edited by wolfkind252

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,577 posts
12,928 battles
2 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Maybe because in primary school your taught about teams and teamwork? Or is that just Canada?

 

They definitely know how to sit on one place safely hidden by a island and not move, then complain how you got killed in the destroyer your in going against 6 enemy ships alone, if thats teamwork the way its taught in America you guys have a major problem down there

lol, ok nice rambling. 

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
255
[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,797 battles

Don't ever go into a Co-op battle expecting anything. Most people are either inexperienced or are experienced and will end the game as fast as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[BB35]
Members
102 posts
19,254 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

Those are the coop games I like.  Money makers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,842 posts
8,870 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

rejects from random battles

Random. Hmm. Isn't where you play other humans? These guys must have been pretty bad or kicked out lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,847
[WPORT]
Members
5,362 posts
10,396 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

The strong can afford to be gentle.  No need to 'talk smack' to teammates that shared a win with you.  :-)

Just teach by good example.  
Next time, I hope to see that you sank four ships and caused over 50% of the damage to the opposing team.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
51 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Maybe because in primary school your taught about teams and teamwork? Or is that just Canada?

 

They definitely know how to sit on one place safely hidden by a island and not move, then complain how you got killed in the destroyer your in going against 6 enemy ships alone, if thats teamwork the way its taught in America you guys have a major problem down there

 

Do they teach grammar and spelling in primary school? Or is that just the United States? 

OP sounds like he just wants a reason to be a jerk. Almost everyone at Tier IV is still learning the game - like the OP and like all of us, really. The moment one thinks one knows everything there is to know is the exact moment the learning process stops.

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles
12 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

 

Do they teach grammar and spelling in primary school? Or is that just the United States? 

OP sounds like he just wants a reason to be a jerk. Almost everyone at Tier IV is still learning the game - like the OP and like all of us, really. The moment one thinks one knows everything there is to know is the exact moment the learning process stops.

 

She, yes they teach grammar in Canada, and no I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just stating fact of what I see in each type of battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
14 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

She, yes they teach grammar in Canada, and no I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just stating fact of what I see in each type of battle

 

Your "stating fact" looks amazingly a lot like just calling people names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,029
[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts

Yes, coop is really the best. Glad you're discovering this early, you're saving yourself a ton of disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
408
[RBRDK]
Members
1,188 posts
6,643 battles
2 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

Tier 4 French Cruiser, sank two battleships on my own because the entire team followed one battleship on our side like lemmings follow the leader, I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles

As you are relatively new to WoWs, at least if the battle count of 280 is correct, here is a simple rule when you hit the battle button if you are playing PvE co-op or scenario operations or PvP random or ranked... unless you are platooned up with others, don't expect the other random pubs on your team to work as a team.

Yes. WoWs is supposed to be a team-based game but getting a bunch of random people to cooperate and play as a team happens only occasionally.

You'll have some games where people are communicating and coordinating with another, but most of the time, it is every man and woman for himself or herself. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles
10 minutes ago, daVinci761st said:

As you are relatively new to WoWs, at least if the battle count of 280 is correct, here is a simple rule when you hit the battle button if you are playing PvE co-op or scenario operations or PvP random or ranked... unless you are platooned up with others, don't expect the other random pubs on your team to work as a team.

Yes. WoWs is supposed to be a team-based game but getting a bunch of random people to cooperate and play as a team happens only occasionally.

You'll have some games where people are communicating and coordinating with another, but most of the time, it is every man and woman for himself or herself. 

 

Yea every man and woman for themselves, even if you do get help they run at the first sight of a enemy ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,091
[TDRB]
Members
5,111 posts
13,721 battles

I was torpedoed by a cruiser, not a bot this time, in the coop I just finished a few minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
158 posts
8,271 battles
2 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

I;m going back to coop's battles, I just did 2 random battles and you can have those and ram them up your stern, random suks

 

I was complaining about the LACK of teamwork that is usually the norm in coop battles, every coop battle I play the team helps one another, the 2 randoms I just played the team I was on helped the enemy more than their own team

 

Of course there is no teamwork, why should there be? Co-op is shoot 'em up arcade, with win rates well over 90% with no coordination/teamwork, so what is the point?

I play it to get used to new ships before I take them into random or ranked, if I need quick xp to grind a ship/line, if I need quick xp for a daily container, or if I want to squeeze in a quick match and I know I might be interrupted.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[NEMO]
Members
189 posts
9,963 battles
5 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

 

Do they teach grammar and spelling in primary school? Or is that just the United States? 

OP sounds like he just wants a reason to be a jerk. Almost everyone at Tier IV is still learning the game - like the OP and like all of us, really. The moment one thinks one knows everything there is to know is the exact moment the learning process stops.

 

How about you be constructive or hush yerself ? Why does everyone feel they have to insult someone on these forums ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
37 minutes ago, Burt6666 said:

How about you be constructive or hush yerself ? Why does everyone feel they have to insult someone on these forums ?

 

Yeah, I shouldn't have responded the way I did. He took a shot at my country and I didn't like it. Plus - I have been constructive in OP's other threads before, but I'm picking up strong feelings that OP is just a troll and not genuinely seeking helpful advice. He rarely, if ever, acknowledges those trying to help him and instead we get this thread, and beauties like:

"I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles"

"and you can have those and ram them up your stern, random suks "

Neither of these insults were provoked or deserved in any way.

I'll take your advice and abstain from his threads in the future. You're welcome to continue to help him, but your advice is likely to fall on deaf ears.

 

Edited by MichiganEagle
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles
14 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

 

Yeah, I shouldn't have responded the way I did. He took a shot at my country and I didn't like it. Plus - I have been constructive in OP's other threads before, but I'm picking up strong feelings that OP is just a troll and not genuinely seeking helpful advice. He rarely, if ever, acknowledges those trying to help him and instead we get this thread, and beauties like:

"I told them they are a bunch of rejects from random battles"

"and you can have those and ram them up your stern, random suks "

Neither of these insults were provoked or deserved in any way.

I'll take your advice and abstain from his threads in the future. You're welcome to continue to help him, but your advice is likely to fall on deaf ears.

 

(1) I'll take any help in this game I can get

(2) the only time outside this game I have ever dealt with people from eh United States most of them seem kinda arrogant ( mostly guys I see at Cattle auctions in Montana, when I go with my dad)

(3) I'm not a troll

(4) its SHE, not he, I may not be a supermodel, but I hops I don't look like a boy

Edited by wolfkind252

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,847
[WPORT]
Members
5,362 posts
10,396 battles

Enough people use gender-neutral or female avatar pictures that it is sometimes unclear or perhaps even confusing.

Thanks for clarifying, Miss @wolfkind252

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,768
[WORX]
Members
10,586 posts
18,482 battles
22 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

I was complaining about the LACK of teamwork that is usually the norm in coop battles,

Team play ??? Team play has been dead in WOWS since  2017-2018 time frame..  IF you're looking for team play, WOWS is not the game for you and its certainly not found in Co-op.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
403
[NEMO]
Members
689 posts
2,022 battles

then what naval sea battle is it in?

this is the most fun game I have found

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×