Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Player_1632443379

Lappland destroyer not in wiki database

6 comments in this topic

Members
138 posts
11,323 battles

Even funnier is the glaring lack of a write-up for the swedish Navy...

Despite the "European" line being actually the IKEA line.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Tier X European destroyer Lappland, which has the same parameters as tier X destroyer Halland was added for the purpose of technical testing.

THey are testing multiple versions of the same ship, and therefore give it a different name to distinguish them.  From what I understand, Lappland (at least the one in testing) is not intended to go live - it will just be Halland in one form or the other.

[SCRUM]
Members
53 posts
12,760 battles
2 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Tier X European destroyer Lappland, which has the same parameters as tier X destroyer Halland was added for the purpose of technical testing.

THey are testing multiple versions of the same ship, and therefore give it a different name to distinguish them.  From what I understand, Lappland (at least the one in testing) is not intended to go live - it will just be Halland in one form or the other.

ty

[NFJF]
Members
654 posts
9,903 battles

I've heard from several sources that Lappland is just a test clone for Halland. Was hoping she was going to be a premium.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,273 posts
18,802 battles

Lappland is just a copt-paste Halland who's sole purpose is to test the new Pan-EU legendary captain that's the reward for next patch's campaign.

Sign in to follow this