Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TakaoShot

How Achievements Are Timed and Awarded

5 comments in this topic

[ECP]
Members
2 posts
4,479 battles

It doesn't create any problems for me really, but I had a round just now where I got my fifth and final kill ending the match, but it seems like it ended it quick enough for the game to not give the "Kraken Unleashed" achievement. Kinda quirky but I now know how to prevent myself from getting any more of the Kraken medals lol.

IMG-3849.JPG

Members
4,372 posts
11,269 battles

Okay, that's definitely odd. I've had plenty of times where I've gotten a kraken on the last kill of the game and the game ends as soon as my target dies, and still gotten the award since it pops on the exact same tick as the kill ribbon does (at least in theory). Unless there's something with account progress and honorable and heroic achievements now requiring different levels and you not being a high enough level to earn heroics, you should have gotten one here.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
6,195 posts
22,432 battles
32 minutes ago, TakaoShot said:

It doesn't create any problems for me really, but I had a round just now where I got my fifth and final kill ending the match, but it seems like it ended it quick enough for the game to not give the "Kraken Unleashed" achievement. Kinda quirky but I now know how to prevent myself from getting any more of the Kraken medals lol.

IMG-3849.JPG

Guess you didn't get the flags either?

You probably don't want to bother taking the time reporting it to support as a bug but that's the kind of stuff they would like you to report so they can fix it...whether it's an issue w/just your account or something that's affecting everybody...in the rare cases it happens.

Sign in to follow this