You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Six Containers 90 tokens

57 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,660 battles

At least you didn't get 10 per like I will. 

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to break my neck trying to finish these objectives in 4 hours. If it takes all week, I'm okay with that.

Members
6,621 posts
20,657 battles

I don't know why or how anyone that has been around for awhile would ever buy these crates. To get ships that are going to be tech tree ships?

• Cool 3

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,076 posts
3,719 battles

Yeah. Similar here.

I do like the sequential purchase aspect of the event, and the separate missions to get the permanent camo make it easier to get the ships themselves. 

Not a fan of the RNG aspect of the coins though. Based on my current drop rate I'll probably be able to get the tier 5 and 6 if I finish everything. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,866 battles

What do you need the tokens for?

Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles
25 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

WHAT A LOAD OF [edited], thanks allot WG

I just open my 6 get 180

I have lose all faith in the people who run this game.  They going out of they way to stick it in our behinds.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,866 battles
Just now, Mustangrde1 said:

Elfs..... err i mean Euro DD Line

Ah the free tech tree line in the upcoming patch?

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
12 minutes ago, Waxing_Gibbous said:

I don't know why or how anyone that has been around for awhile would ever buy these crates. To get ships that are going to be tech tree ships?

Probable because they want to start the grind at tier 7 then It makes it much easier to get the tier 10 . I don't know for sure .

Members
3,585 posts
12,985 battles
4 minutes ago, paradat said:

Ah the free tech tree line in the upcoming patch?

Yes.

It seems to be some trade off, previous EA events we had the random drops outta boxes. This setup seems to guarantee everyone at least the minimum for the T5? ship. 

So it's pray to RNG for anything, or pray to RNG to higher in EA. This system seems better, but people are gonna complain about anything. 

edit: but then again, I barely pay attention to these events anymore; so maybe Im completely wrong how it's setup

Edited by Rollingonit

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts

Luck of the draw I guess.

I too estimate a T6 by the end, but then again the line doesn't interest me, nor did the British Heavy Cruisers or the Italian Cruisers (but remember the Venezia is good!:Smile_smile:).

I don't begrudge those that buy all the tiers through containers though, if they have the money to get to T10 quicker, why not?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
13 minutes ago, dechion said:

Yeah. Similar here.

I do like the sequential purchase aspect of the event, and the separate missions to get the permanent camo make it easier to get the ships themselves. 

Not a fan of the RNG aspect of the coins though. Based on my current drop rate I'll probably be able to get the tier 5 and 6 if I finish everything. 

I think they are trying to keep most people to tier 5 & 6 for the early release to slow down people getting their tier 10.

I would be good with early release becoming early try and have the ships go away with the actual release with all ship experience going to free experience and the player keeps the captain(s). That way everyone starts from the same point in leveling the tree.

• Cool 2

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles
39 minutes ago, pikohan said:

At least you didn't get 10 per like I will. 

YAY! Someone else that shares my luck (or lack thereof) when it comes to early access events and crates! I'm not alone!

[PVE]
Members
4,262 posts
18,638 battles
40 minutes ago, vikingno2 said:

WHAT A LOAD OF [edited], thanks allot WG

Well, I finished Directive three an hour or so ago and the first three crates had 10, then two 40's and a lone 60.....  That was it.  I had exactly 600 tokens and picked up the Tier 7 DD.....

@Hapa_Fodder, I appreciate the free stuff, I really do.....  But, grinding this way for a DD and getting 130 tokens and some camo.........well, just isn't value added in my books.   NOW, I have to grind 17,500 BXP between now and the 8th in a DD that can only produce on average 286 BXP per match...........my friend, that is "61+" matches...........and, that assumes I get 286 per match....   That's so far over the top it hurts.  I'm not even going to try.  I did the first two and that was a painful chore.  Games aren't suppose to be "chores".......  Please, we need some quality thought or retention is going to fall apart....  Food for thought and I'd like to know what can be done to get this game back to quality events....

• Cool 1

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,708 posts

Yeah, good luck getting past the tier 7 EU DD without a lot of whaling. WG is just full of scummy business practices these days.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,660 battles
5 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

YAY! Someone else that shares my luck (or lack thereof) when it comes to early access events and crates! I'm not alone!

Oh yes, I got nothing from British cruisers after grinding all the bundles, so it irks me to hell when I hear people whining about only getting a Hawkins.

[DAS]
Members
971 posts
8,157 battles

On average, I get around 20 per container.

I have only gotten one with 140 but a lot with only 10.

[USCG]
Members
576 posts
19,969 battles

With any luck I might...I say again MIGHT, pick up the T7 next week... 

I have a strange feeling that I’ll come up a few tokens short so that I’d have to buy a container...

Edited by cgbosn4

Members
596 posts
10,570 battles

100 with no coal here... I feel you buddy, I do...

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts
19,606 battles

Seems WG just got tired of the player base that is playing from the very beginning supporting the game with actual dollars.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,807 battles
1 hour ago, cgbosn4 said:

With any luck I might...I say again MIGHT, pick up the T7 next week... 

I have a strange feeling that I’ll come up a few tokens short so that I’d have to buy a container...

yea i need 430 for the skane with the low amounts you get from weekly crates you might still blow 100 buck to get to the tier 9