You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[SCRUM]
Members
52 posts
5,702 battles

Because I'm still having trouble figuring out how to use torpedo firing sights, after having seen the tutorials and all, I would like to be able to train with my clan.  Many of my clan mates have extensive knowledge with DDs and CAs where I'm a BB and CV kind of guy.  Sure would be nice to train together without some ya-hoos shoot'n at us. 

Beta Testers
318 posts
12,943 battles

HI Justin,

You can find the training room with the Modstation addon manager that is released on this forum or Aslain's Modpack.  .

Wows ModStation   That is the one i use and really like it.  Some prefer aslain's.

Have a good day.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,078 posts
19,199 battles
1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Sure would be nice to train together without some ya-hoos shoot'n at us.

CVs are obviously the right ships for you.

[SCRUM]
Members
52 posts
5,702 battles
34 minutes ago, Umikami said:

CVs are obviously the right ships for you.

But it's not obvious to me.  Why say you?

[SCRUM]
Members
52 posts
5,702 battles
1 hour ago, Drghost_Poutinebbq said:

HI Justin,

You can find the training room with the Modstation addon manager that is released on this forum or Aslain's Modpack.  .

Wows ModStation   That is the one i use and really like it.  Some prefer aslain's.

Have a good day.

I found where I can create a training room.  There is an option to hide the enemy ships and other options.  Is there some information that elaborates on the Training room?  I don't  want  to  co-ordinte my clan mates to this training room when I don't know what to expect.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,078 posts
19,199 battles
24 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

But it's not obvious to me.

2 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

without some ya-hoos shoot'n at us.

What type of ship do you play where no one shoots back at you? (The answer is CVs.) Have a special day!

[SCRUM]
Members
52 posts
5,702 battles
On 3/23/2020 at 2:17 PM, Justin_Simpleton said:

I found where I can create a training room.  There is an option to hide the enemy ships and other options.  Is there some information that elaborates on the Training room?  I don't  want  to  co-ordinte my clan mates to this training room when I don't know what to expect.

The answer to my problem:

Go to the training room and create a battle.  There is a button for doing that.

Set up the map, number of players, length of battle time, etc.

Bots can be added on both sides. They can be armed or not and specific ships can be assigned as well a the player expertise level. The drag and drop method works for moving players from one side to the other.

Invite players from your contact list, clan list is not available,  when you are ready to go.  You should give advance notice that a training session is being set up so those you invite can prepare.

Nothing is earned as far as XP or credits but battle damage is shown at battle end.