You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HBZK100

Best CV Game ever in my Graf Zepplin Rental (Thanks WG for the rental!)

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,482 posts
2,363 battles

Well i just jumped into World of Warships for the first time sense BEFORE the CV rework 5 days ago, and I must say, i was so pleased to see several premium ship rentals and 12 days of premium in my account!! Thank's WG!! That's so nice of you!

Well I've been using these past 5 days to extensively learn the new CV rework, and it's been a blast. But I still miss the RTS way of things, it's how I'll always prefer CV gameplay (of course it was overpowered, but I still believe a RTS balance could have worked).

Anyways, my 5 days of rental are just about up for my Graf, and amazingly the last game I played with her tonight before I let her go was the best i've ever had.

Not a big damage number, however I feel I played her the way CVs should work, and that is harassment and support. I basically did nothing but annoy the crud out of the enemy team.

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.03.22 - 22.11.34.99.png

Edited by HBZK100
  • Cool 1

Members
2,812 posts
36,535 battles

Nice game. Just remember, you have to return the CV, the black leather uniform, the David Hasselhoff CDs you can keep, and please return any hair gel you used as WG considers the hair gel a buff since it can autobounce an AP shell off your head.

The crew must be returned in good health so don't give them too much alcohol or bratwurst. WG will deduct FXP if any crew member starts to get ill. Also please remove any waifu captains from the ship because if they are found, then they may not be returned. There is a high demand for waifu captains, and WG will resell your waifu.

I felt I should give you a heads up. 🤣

• Funny 3

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,607 posts
6 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

Well i just jumped into World of Warships for the first time sense BEFORE the CV rework 5 days ago, and I must say, i was so pleased to see several premium ship rentals and 12 days of premium in my account!! Thank's WG!! That's so nice of you!

Well I've been using these past 5 days to extensively learn the new CV rework, and it's been a blast. But I still miss the RTS way of things, it's how I'll always prefer CV gameplay (of course it was overpowered, but I still believe a RTS balance could have worked).

Anyways, my 5 days of rental are just about up for my Graf, and amazingly the last game I played with her tonight before I let her go was the best i've ever had.

Not a big damage number, however I feel I played her the way CVs should work, and that is harassment and support. I basically did nothing but annoy the crud out of the enemy team.

That's a lot of sinkings for a CV. Well done!

• Cool 1

Members
1,482 posts
2,363 battles
8 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Nice game. Just remember, you have to return the CV, the black leather uniform, the David Hasselhoff CDs you can keep, and please return any hair gel you used as WG considers the hair gel a buff since it can autobounce an AP shell off your head.

The crew must be returned in good health so don't give them too much alcohol or bratwurst. WG will deduct FXP if any crew member starts to get ill. Also please remove any waifu captains from the ship because if they are found, then they may not be returned. There is a high demand for waifu captains, and WG will resell your waifu.

I felt I should give you a heads up. 🤣

Oh good, I was about to have an attitude if i had to give up the Hasselhoff CDs. :P

• Funny 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
On 3/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, HBZK100 said:

Graff is the most fun cv