You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArmoredFrostX

Code: LONGLIVETHEKINGX

31 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,760 battles

were there any more? like for the crates? I completely forgot and missed the stream today.:Smile_unsure:

Members
4,335 posts
11,177 battles
24 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Looks nice on the ZAO ... wish I had more.  Thanks!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Same, or the ability to reskin some of the other camos (especially some of the permacamos) to look like some of the consumable camos. There are a bunch of consumable ones that I’m not using a lot because of the bonuses or because I don’t have a lot of them but I absolutely love how they look and would rather have them than some of the high tier permacamos visually. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

grabbed it from reddit already  ;p

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

I don’t have a lot of them but I absolutely love how they look and would rather have them than some of the high tier permacamos visually. 

agree some are fantastic but also some are fugly as all hell. still think it wouldn't be too hard to make build your own ship locked camo, pick tier and color scheme then bonuses all from drop downs then pay what gold it says ... boom perma custom camo for all your ships  :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,760 battles
15 minutes ago, Ozium said:

agree some are fantastic but also some are fugly as all hell. still think it wouldn't be too hard to make build your own ship locked camo, pick tier and color scheme then bonuses all from drop downs then pay what gold it says ... boom perma custom camo for all your ships  :Smile_Default:

couple of people have suggested this over the years. There may be a chance of it coming soon. WG just added an upgradable pair of equipment to WOT for credits! so maybe we will have something like this for skins in the near future?:fish_aqua:

• Cool 1

Members
4,335 posts
11,177 battles
45 minutes ago, Ozium said:

And if it doesn't come from WG...well I guess I get to learn how to make custom skins for certain ships, or find a friend who can

1,063 posts
5 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

And if it doesn't come from WG...well I guess I get to learn how to make custom skins for certain ships, or find a friend who can

there's mods that change ship camo,  but of course your the only one who see the change

Members
4,335 posts
11,177 battles
1 minute ago, Ozium said:

there's mods that change ship camo,  but of course your the only one who see the change

Which would be fine by me, since I'm the one that wants to see the camo and I don't necessarily care which one my teammates see. Although I can't imagine WG won't add in the suggestion above at some point, just because it's yet another way they can monetize something. Then again, it's cosmetic, and we know what WG said about cosmetics with regards to the NTC concept...

1,063 posts
1 minute ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

and we know what WG said about cosmetics with regards to the NTC concept...

can't remember off hand ... but yeah that's why said for gold as it makes them and us happy, and would expect a minimum price so not too cheap on little ships

[-BMV-]
Members
514 posts
18,741 battles

It works!!!, thank you kindly.