Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MasterCeltic

Needed more time to respec my commander

6 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
26 posts
6,250 battles

Frustrated that I was on SB with my kids. New patch rolls with IFHE changes out and I come back and I'm too late to 1) Research IFHE on my ships and 2) respec… I don't understand why it was so critical to give people such a very short amount of time? Really absurd honestly. 

• Funny 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I can agree with that.  With such a drastic change, they only gave people I think 6 days to figure stuff out.  Part (maybe all?) of that 6 days was with the world plague going on too.  Not ungrateful for what we got but seems it could have been a bit longer due to the level of change.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,569 posts
11,184 battles

Really how long is long enough because how ever long that is someone else will complain .

[VN]
Members
227 posts
5,473 battles
4 hours ago, MasterCeltic said:

Frustrated that I was on SB with my kids. New patch rolls with IFHE changes out and I come back and I'm too late to 1) Research IFHE on my ships and 2) respec… I don't understand why it was so critical to give people such a very short amount of time? Really absurd honestly. 

Rubles is why.
I played a lot of cruiser games in my CLs to try and determine what was the best course of action and still ended up respecing two commanders at my cost.
The ships in question did not behave during the free respec the way they have been over this weekend.
I'm just sick of how a person gets what they want and WG deliberately screws it up in the future, so I'm just not going to spend anymore. The gold used was already there and none will be purchased in the future.

I should add, that for whatever reason, my respec time started before the changes to the ships actually happened... (they had a link to the free respec in the news a few days before the update, and it apparently activated immediately)  So I didn't even get the 6 days or so to do it.

Edited by Ericmopar

[ARGSY]
Members
20,180 posts
14,348 battles

There will always be that one captain you thought at the time was goo,d but now you wish you'd reset and left with all skill points unassigned to think about later.

Sign in to follow this