You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeadIyArT

did servers just go down?

15 comments in this topic

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
635 posts
12,044 battles

was in a game the game dropped no battle results no nothing and was able to que the same ship i was playing. then game locked up. any one else having the same problem

[WOLF3]
Members
139 posts
13,061 battles

I just had the game hang starting a match.  Restarted the client, and went back into port instead of the game.

[WOLF9]
Members
643 posts
18,795 battles

Was in a middle of a battle and it just disconnected me.... can't log back in.

[APES]
Members
983 posts
6,239 battles

Same here. In the middle of a Random match. Disconnected. Logged back and I'm in port. Stats indicate as if that match never happened.

[KMK]
Members
351 posts
12,387 battles

Same here, disconnected in the first minute of a battle, logged back and my ship was in port

[AO]
Members
2 posts
18,065 battles

I had the same issue 

I even got a penalty for early withdrawal from the game

How can you even do that?

[WOLFG]
Members
9,550 posts
8,473 battles

Dropped out right at the start.  When I logged back in (about 2 min) was back in port.

No penalty, nothing.

Members
4,335 posts
11,177 battles

Had an issue during a co-op battle about an hour ago. Ping went from normal to -35, got kicked to login but was able to get right back into port. Couldn’t have just been me because there were five other human players in the match (three plus me still alive), and when I got back into port the results said it was a draw.

Haven’t had any disconnect issues since then but I’ve been having major ping spikes (aka from the normal 35-45 up to 4-500 in an instant for a few seconds) that are most likely not on my end since everything else online isn’t having any issues. 

Members
1 post
348 battles

Hola gente aca desde hace mas o menos 4 hs no puedo ingresar al juego.... terminamos una batalla, almuerzo de por medio y luego ya no me dejo ingresar. carga el juego me reconoce la cuenta pero queda autorizando y alli eternamente autorizando...

No se que puede haber pasado. Alguien sabe si puede ser problema de servidor o que?

[EQRN]
Members
2,024 posts
17,405 battles

I’ve heard the servers are in San Jose, CA where I live - we’re getting some weather (and weather for us is a nice Spring day for the rest of the world) but haven’t lost power or anything.