6 comments in this topic

[FFG31]
[FFG31]
Members
125 posts
6,444 battles

Hi all need good advice I am getting close to quitting this game crap been playing it for a while but due to driving a truck I cannot play that often.

I want to play in random battles but I'm tired of the enemy team being always dominant, now granted I am not a good player my aiming is still not as good as what I want it.coop battle are fine but I cannot get enough commander points skills or free XP and co-op battles as opposed to random.

When I started playing this game I know I didn't do probably what I should have done instead of going through my ships in the tear I should have taken one ship gotten good with it and then maybe transferred to another one I am not sure, but I'm sure if you look at my stats you're going to see that I'm telling you the truth that I am really not a good player but I'm trying to be.

I just need some advice because I don't want to keep playing co-op if that's the case that I am going to quit the game.

I hope this makes sense to everyone if not please don't ridicule me just ask and I'll try and explain what I'm trying to get at.

Members
3,080 posts
15,941 battles

I'm a decent player but on weekends like this I have a 20-30% WR   It's the same every weekend. I can't win one battle today. Nothing to do with you. It's the broken MM.

Just about every battle the other team dominates in regards to player stats. There's no balance when it comes to matching up the players to level the playing field. I like the look of the ships and many things about the game however, unless this idiotic MM system is addressed I'm leaving for the next good war strategy game as I did with WOT. 

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,759 posts
18,591 battles
4 minutes ago, Gear_Jamer said:

I want to play in random battles but I'm tired of the enemy team being always dominant,

To win you have to learn how to lose. It is the way of WOWS, its the core of Random battles... If 12 people win that would also mean 12 people lost as well.

So with wins equal  losses, sooner or later you'll end up winning again. Granted you can't win every battle, its statistically not possible.

No tips or tactics will guarantee a win but it will assist in improving your chances..

• Map awareness
  • Know your ship
    • This means learn the abilities and capabilities of your ship
  • Cap
  • Sink the important/priority targets fist
  • Never partake in tactics that will probably end bad
    • This include the conga line/lemming train to a cap
      • IF this happens, just roll with it and get in position to be productive.
    • No going up the crack in two brothers.
  • Know you role in battle.
  • DIV up with buddies
  • Play OP ships and take control of the match from the start.

These are just a few tips I recommend to improve your game.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Try Operations ...good amount of XP and credits. Just be ready to carry if you run into a super noob team.

Members
667 posts
9,190 battles

This is not a fast-paced twitch game, so your best tools for winning consistently are going to be your knowledge(of your ship capabilities, enemy ship capabilities, tactics/meta)and situational awareness(analyze map and battle flow, when to push, when to retreat, keeping your ship alive, controlled aggression). Some of this is gained thru match experience, some is gained by any extra effort you can put in thru the forums, wiki, or youtube.

There is a lot to learn, the game has more depth than you might think at first glance. I'd start by doing research on the ships you currently play and how to be most effective with them while checking out youtube tutorials for new players(ichase has a recent series of them).

Edited by Dr_Powderfinger

[FFG31]
[FFG31]
Members
125 posts
6,444 battles

Thanks for all your feedback I will take it and learn off of it,but this is what it feels like when I play a random battle that the players that are on the same team I am on just as bad playing as what I am and the enemy team is just overly dominant , and so therefore I lose more on random battlesthan I do win them when I can I will post a replay of one of my battles.