You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VanZutphen

King of the Sea event

3 comments in this topic

[SOUTH]
Members
11 posts
11,861 battles

It says that 2 elements are delivered by "Twitch drops", I have no idea what that is, I assume if you don't have Twitch, whatever that is, you can not complete the event?

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

Twitch is a streaming platform. If you have an account on twitch (it's completely free) and have it linked to your WoWS account, you can get five twitch containers (some credits and consumables) per patch, a couple missions that award rare camos and sometimes other valuable stuff, and a chance of a premium ship just for watching WoWS streams that have drops enabled. 

As of right now, WG has only said the elements will be available in this KoTS season and next (a max of 8 elements per season), so if you don't have twitch linked to your account you either won't be able to complete the collection (if it's only in these two seasons) or it will take you longer (if it continues for all future seasons).

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,329 battles
6 minutes ago, VanZutphen said:

It says that 2 elements are delivered by "Twitch drops", I have no idea what that is, I assume if you don't have Twitch, whatever that is, you can not complete the event?

This video will explain how to link your Twitch account (once you have one) with WorldOfWarships ...

Twitch.com to create an ID

Then you can watch the Twitch Stream as explained in the article.