You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Give me 5 seconds!

6 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
171 posts
8,798 battles

I know this is trivial but I am sure I am not the only one who falls victim to this. 
When I forget to switch from Coop to Random and hit the red button, it will insta match make you. Please please give us 5 seconds to realize our mistake and hit the cancel button. 😁

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

Been there many times and it works in reverse, if you wanted co-op and forgot to switch from random you get an instaqueue.

[SALVO]
Members
24,794 posts
25,871 battles

I've been asking for this on and off for a couple of years, I think.  It's probably a non issue for players who stick to Coop or Randoms, nearly exclusively.  But for those who do switch relatively often (and also add in Operations and sometimes Ranked), the lack of a 5 second grace period is a real pain.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
21 hours ago, Mister_Tanman said:

I know this is trivial but I am sure I am not the only one who falls victim to this. 
When I forget to switch from Coop to Random and hit the red button, it will insta match make you. Please please give us 5 seconds to realize our mistake and hit the cancel button. 😁

Agreed nothing like wasting camo and flags in coop

• Boring 1

Members
4,351 posts
11,259 battles

WG has a great solution for that problem - play exclusively randoms like they want you to, that way you won't take your flags off for a co-op battle and end up in randoms or expect a random battle with lots of flags and waste them in co-op (actually, they'd say that's not a waste and encourage you to do it more often so you have to buy more special flags bundles)