You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

Signs no one pays attention to

8 comments in this topic

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,784 posts
21,563 battles

Doesn't STOP mean spin tires on pavement. I heard that specifically called out in driver's ed and follow that law religiously!

It might've been a student said it and not the instructor, though...:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts
28 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Doesn't STOP mean spin tires on pavement. I heard that specifically called out in driver's ed and follow that law religiously!

It might've been a student said it and not the instructor, though...:Smile_facepalm:

No No No.. it's Step Toe On Pedal!

Edited by DESRON10

[T_O_P]
Members
410 posts
55 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

90036945_2822771091139235_33813712647309

I actually do pay attention to the road signs (doesn't mean I always adhere... hehehe)

and yeah I've seen that "No BBs" sign as well. I found it very funny though. I think what they should've put there instead is a "no cv" or "no subs" LoL

Edited by RusskiySpy

[WORX]
Members
10,710 posts
18,582 battles

I for one have a different point of view..

• We do spot the signs
  • We do acknowledge the signs
  • We know what the signs means.
  • In the end, humans hate/defy authority...
    • Perfect example, SPring breakers refusing to adhere to the warning signs of the Pandemic.
  • We just dont do what the sign says...
    • Some take it as a suggestion more then being told to do so.

I think its a rebellious nature that we're sticking to the man/authority figure.. Meanly by taking back our risk management assessment of the situation we're getting into..

This is also the point this human behavior can be considered reckless.

Edited by Navalpride33

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,036 posts
11,620 battles

Of course I ignore THAT sign. Usually because when I pull that map I'm in a German, French, or KGV class BB where it's A: more like playing a super heavy cruiser, B: has speed and C: excels at crushing the cruisers, and when spotted DD's, that flank there, before turning in to C to cap it.

Also - what Navalpride 33 said to an extent, me and authority go about as well fire and nuclear weapons in a dynamite factory, get that from my mothers side. You try and tell me what to do in game like your my boss, I can tell you that while I don't usually type it the first thing to mind is two words that start with F and O respectively. 

However I view the 'spring break' issue less defying authority and more lack of survival instinct and stupidity.

Edited by WanderingGhost