Sign in to follow this  
buzz_bomb

Waiting for Authorization issue

11 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
81 posts
5,493 battles

I tried to login this morning and got stuck trying to login with the "Waiting for Authorization" message and a spinning circle. This same issue happened awhile ago and it was a huge issue. I suspect it has something to do with server traffic as I recall that weekend it was known to have been very busy and by the weekday it went away. I suspect with the weekend and the particular situation the world is in traffic is at an all time high. Could that be the issue and are others having this problem?

[SYN]
Members
8,184 posts
13,723 battles

It happens pretty often to me, for the last 3 or so patches it's been an issue. I just quit and try again cause if it doesn't authorize pretty quickly then it never will. 

[KMK]
Members
106 posts
11,894 battles
21 hours ago, turbo07 said:

No hay informes muy similares. Es un problema local muy probable. ¿Sigue siendo real?
Estos puntos deben verificarse antes de enviar un ticket:

Revelar contenidos ocultos
  • delete modifications if you have any (you may also start game in a "Safe mode", check this with the right edge of "Play" button in WGCenter)
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings (This topic may be helpful with the first two points)  
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result 
  • close all unnecessary applications before the start of the game
  • add the game to the Firewall exceptions 

Try to start game client in the Safe mode:
en_voAgm15c.jpg&key=b98f8519edd1a55831be

Si nada cambia, sugeriría enviar un ticket a nuestros colegas de Soporte para una mayor investigación. Necesitará el informe WGCheck y todos los detalles para esto.   

From today what is happening to me of not being able to enter the game. It hangs waiting for authorization.

Community Department
3,288 posts
1,293 battles
42 minutes ago, LeiTbadDream said:

From today what is happening to me of not being able to enter the game. It hangs waiting for authorization.

Could you please create WGCheck and send it to our Support with all info you have currently. I don't see any mass reports about login issues at the moment, neither any maintenance. 

[BNZAI]
Members
8 posts

I just ran into this same problem, even this form site was not accessible for about 10 minutes.  All other web sites, email, etc were still working. 

Just check game is still not connecting

Been about 10 minutes and now I can get into the game. 

Edited by Water_Ships

[4CHRS]
Members
1 post
821 battles

the same thing is happening to me and my friend. i am on the public test server, and he is on the NA server

[IWP]
Members
12 posts
2,941 battles

Second day in a row for this issue with me and the PT server.  Did a repair of the PT files and nothing changed.

[WORX]
Members
8,974 posts
17,131 battles
2 minutes ago, warsquid8793 said:

Second day in a row for this issue with me and the PT server.  Did a repair of the PT files and nothing changed.

PTS server have a limited time frame... Stage 2 "may" start tomorrow... No word yet...

Stage one finished on Monday morning.

[IWP]
Members
12 posts
2,941 battles

Thanks, Pride, I'm trying to get back on now.  At least I got 3 days in ;)  If its down "between" cycles, that fully explains it.

Edited by warsquid8793

Sign in to follow this