You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
neptunes_wrath

Wait, this happens on WEEKENDS>?

40 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles

Ah so it is you getting my victories on weekend... Don't worry I'll get even during the rest of the week

• Funny 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,384 posts
14,152 battles
1 hour ago, neptunes_wrath said:

BDytdlq.jpg

lol

Grats, people tend to forget that somebody wins  every match other than the rare draw.

[YORHA]
Members
4,991 posts
9,972 battles

How did you play your second game before your first game?

• Cool 1

Members
1,674 posts
12,330 battles
36 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Good catch, looks like he try to fake this image. --- or those co-oop games. or mix of both a fake and co op

image.thumb.png.54221947f9daf0b31e25ed7013dc69c3.png

Edited by LadyAnesjka

[A-O]
Members
996 posts
10,050 battles
2 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

BDytdlq.jpg

lol

You own at least 5 T10s after just 500 battles ??

• Funny 1

[B-G-N]
Members
381 posts
539 battles
1 minute ago, freggo said:

Pay-to-play.

[T_O_P]
Members
410 posts

if i understand correctly those are the starting times? THEORETICALLY... IF... op went into a 1st battle and yolocided fast, than went into a second battle and that one didn't last too long, while the first battle took entire 20 minutes... I guess it is theoretically possible for the 2nd battle to finish before the 1st one does.

Not saying that's what happened, but i guess its one of possible reasons?? 

Edited by RusskiySpy
spelling

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
8 minutes ago, RusskiySpy said:

if i understand correctly those are the starting times? THEORETICALLY... IF... op went into a 1st battle and yolocided fast, than went into a second battle and that one didn't last too long, while the first battle took entire 20 minutes... I guess it is theoretically possible for the 2nd battle to finish before the 1st on.

Not saying that's what happened, but i guess its one of possible reasons?? 

a few of those battles did not last long for me.... yes

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
30 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Good catch, looks like he try to fake this image. --- or those co-oop games. or mix of both a fake and co op

thats ME..(I have a main account and a testing account (this one) for trying different "things" and the start times vary, as explained above...

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
27 minutes ago, freggo said:

if you look again.... and, like a lot of people, you know who I am

[PVE]
Members
4,253 posts
18,541 battles
32 minutes ago, JackSparrow_665 said:

Pay-to-play.

And, the reason that players whom "jump to the top" mess up Ranked to no end.  In this case, maybe, he's a really good player...........  But, the opposite is also relevant.....  We've had Tier 10 ships piloted my players whom never fought those ships at all because they didn't even know what keys did what !!!  Hey, what's that key for doing "x".............????  Crashing into islands all over the place...  Pay-to-Play without a skill check is just ruinous to gameplay.  It dissolves all credibility and makes the game more of a simple arcade games versus a mature cooperative shooter.  

Another example is my Grandson.  A brilliant Fortnite/Minecraft player but very young.....he's really good.    And yet, his other Grand Mother has been buying him ships while I've been working with him grinding up......  Can he play tier 8 ships while he is learning Tier 5 tactics and ships................yes?  But, would I want him in a Ranked Tier 8 match?  No, that wouldn't be fair to the more mature players whom took the time to learn the game.....  I'm ground the little bugger if he tires and he knows that..... But, we, as a game, lack a "ranking process" where you earn "rank" via successfully playing and then Rank is built into the MM to insure that an Ensign isn't playing against Captains no matter the number of games he has......

That is how "Quality game play" is controlled.   And, we have no hope of that every happening in this game.

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
1 minute ago, Asym_KS said:

And, the reason that players whom "jump to the top" mess up Ranked to no end.  In this case, maybe, he's a really good player...........  But, the opposite is also relevant.....  We've had Tier 10 ships piloted my players whom never fought those ships at all because they didn't even know what keys did what !!!  Hey, what's that key for doing "x".............????  Crashing into islands all over the place...  Pay-to-Play without a skill check is just ruinous to gameplay.  It dissolves all credibility and makes the game more of a simple arcade games versus a mature cooperative shooter.  

Another example is my Grandson.  A brilliant Fortnite/Minecraft player but very young.....he's really good.    And yet, his other Grand Mother has been buying him ships while I've been working with him grinding up......  Can he play tier 8 ships while he is learning Tier 5 tactics and ships................yes?  But, would I want him in a Ranked Tier 8 match?  No, that wouldn't be fair to the more mature players whom took the time to learn the game.....  I'm ground the little bugger if he tires and he knows that..... But, we, as a game, lack a "ranking process" where you earn "rank" via successfully playing and then Rank is built into the MM to insure that an Ensign isn't playing against Captains no matter the number of games he has......

That is how "Quality game play" is controlled.   And, we have no hope of that every happening in this game.

you are not paying attention... I am .... OK.... 50%ish

[WOLFC]
Members
1,884 posts
9,912 battles

What's a weekend?

Signed,

The people staying at home cause its the right thing to do right now

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
57 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I was thinking that posting ones stats was not really liked by the rule makers here....

[PVE]
Members
4,253 posts
18,541 battles
5 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

you are not paying attention... I am .... OK.... 50%ish

Yes !  And that is GOOD !  My comments are meant for those whom can't drive a straight line because they don't know what the keys even do and they own Tier 10 ships ! 

Heck, you are WAY better than my 47%.....

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
6 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Yes !  And that is GOOD !  My comments are meant for those whom can't drive a straight line because they don't know what the keys even do and they own Tier 10 ships ! 

Heck, you are WAY better than my 47%.....

LOL   I see 43 and less % WRs in tier ten ships with less than 2K battles,,, hell some less than ONE THOUSAND.... and it hurts the team so much... I just SMFH

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Happens if you jump between ships, pair a rolfstomp with a carried time out win and you have it... not really rare.

[YORHA]
Members
4,991 posts
9,972 battles

See below

Edited by JCC45

[YORHA]
Members
4,991 posts
9,972 battles
15 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Happens if you jump between ships, pair a rolfstomp with a carried time out win and you have it... not really rare.

So you move back in time?

First game: 7:32

Second Game: 7:28

Maybe I am thick but I am not seeing it

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,715 posts
4,630 battles

6 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

The time is when the game ends, not when it begins.

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles
4 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

So you move back in time?

First game: 7:32

Second Game: 7:28

First game starts, YOLO or whatever, you die early, jump to another ship. match continues...

Second game, play the match rolfstomp and quick victory. Time 7:28

First match end possibly a time out. Time: 7:32. 

it´s not Twilight Zone, I´ve done that a few times.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

If you play co-ops, the time shifting can happen and its actually screwed me over a couple times. First game you get in, die real quick but the game goes a lot longer (say the full 20 mins for arguments sake).  Second game you get in, die real quick and the game ends in 7 minutes.  First game ends after.

If you have a mission, this can trip you up if you need things in a specific order.  Say its the 1k XP daily mission day.  You take a ship that needs it, get the 250xp but die pretty fast.  You go into another ship, get 250xp and die even faster.  This game is ended before your first game, and so the 1k XP goes to the second ship, not the first.

[YORHA]
Members
4,991 posts
9,972 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

First game starts, YOLO or whatever, you die early, jump to another ship. match continues...

Second game, play the match rolfstomp and quick victory. Time 7:28

First match end possibly a time out. Time: 7:32. 

it´s not Twilight Zone, I´ve done that a few times.

And then post it as a winning streak and take bows.  Got it now.

The lengths ...

• Boring 1

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

And then post it as a winning streak and take bows.  Got it now.

The lengths ...

jcQ4ddb.gif

ummmm it was a winning streak, regardless of how or when the game ends.... I won eight games in a row... so somehow you feel it needs to be demeaned?? and it was deliberately a falsification JUST BECAUSE one game I left after dying early so I did not have to wait around for 15 minutes when it is pick another ship click battle have fun.....
YES,.,, THE LENGTHS......INDEED

no wonder your on my black list in game...

Edited by neptunes_wrath