You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Frigate007

Huge container haul

20 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
14,244 posts
25,057 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Ballsey said:

Yeah.... i just got a Super Container full of coal. Wonderful.

Is that bad?

I thought most folks wanted coal...

• Cool 1

[TF_HQ]
[TF_HQ]
Members
86 posts
4,012 battles

Coal is fine in and of itself, but SC's are so rare, I'd hoped for something a bit more sexy.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

would love SC of coal, but what op got is what i usually get /sigh

[GOB]
Members
2,034 posts

I think I got 10's ( tokens )  in all mine maybe all but 1. Really wasn't a great end to the grind.

[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,140 battles
30 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

Not! for finishing second directive, 5 containers.

shot-20.03.21_19.55.34-0393.jpg

You’re under the impression you’ll get all the pre-release ships for free without dropping $$.  Not how this games works my friend, the quicker you accept this fact, the faster you’ll not stress about these mindless grinds.

[GOBI]
Members
1,083 posts
4,160 battles

Was not expecting a ship, but maybe more tokens? Or more coal? Was not worth the grind, stopping here. While I like the DD's, they are nothing to write home about. Got the t5 and t6, both fun but not big play makers in most situations.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,714 posts
4,630 battles
32 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

Was not expecting a ship, but maybe more tokens? Or more coal? Was not worth the grind, stopping here. While I like the DD's, they are nothing to write home about. Got the t5 and t6, both fun but not big play makers in most situations.

Something does look wrong.  All my Europe containers have dropped 1 camo and 400 Coal each.  The tokens is actually believeable, though poor.

Why not file a ticket?  Or install mxstat and see what actually dropped (why I always do them one at a time).  https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/

Edited by iDuckman

[GOB]
Members
2,034 posts
51 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

I got the T-5 and I'm short 150 to get the T6 after the first 2 completed so feel fortunate. Not expected a bunch of free stuff but this is obviously a hope for a ship and don't use them for anything else just in case scenario.

Not thrilled with the T5 in randoms.  Went in and played like and I quote " MADMAN"  darting around getting torp hits all day long with only one kill. NO ONE fears that ship. People charge them like Bots on steroids!  No fear of those marshmallows you are launching at them.  Had to take out my Gearing to feel respected again.

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

I went a bit of a tear recently and got three super containers through the daily grind. 50 Halloween camos which I promptly sold. I don’t need them and I’ll never use them. 1k doubloons and 100 of the red dragon flag. 

if only I could get this lucky in battle. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Is that bad?

I thought most folks wanted coal...

Enjoyment is in the mind of the beholder.

• Cool 3

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,152 battles
2 hours ago, Frigate007 said:

Mine yielded 270 tokens, the daily gift conclusion gave me a whopping 10 each....
Hands down the worst event -- at least of the last 2 years.  That's okay I guess, I'm sure as hell not spending any money on this garbage.

• Boring 1

[POP]
Members
104 posts
13,022 battles
2 hours ago, Frigate007 said:

Yep My yield was  140 tokens,  It seems the drop rates on everything have really degraded over the last couple years.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,702 posts

Yeah, that was aggravating. Was frustrated over putting the work in to get the second set of directives done and found out it didn't give me enough to get the second bundle.

Good luck getting past the tier 7 EU DD without whaling.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,858 battles
4 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

You’re under the impression you’ll get all the pre-release ships for free without dropping $$.  Not how this games works my friend, the quicker you accept this fact, the faster you’ll not stress about these mindless grinds.

Yep, once they figured out they could sell people free tech tree ships … they're never gonna stop :)

You won't complete the missions without buying the smaland or get past Skane without spending a lot on doubloon bundles - which is crazy 

Forget the event and if you like the camos so much, just buy them … most should end up on sale -50% eventually 

Edited by Commander_367

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Ballsey said:

Coal is fine in and of itself, but SC's are so rare, I'd hoped for something a bit more sexy.

I'd take the coal over my usual SC haul: 100 det flags, woo.

[KWF]
Members
4,358 posts
6,405 battles

Got to tier VI halfway through the Directives which is my norm with every early release line, so my expectations are somewhat met. 

That said, the premium bundles look downright bad with the token RNG taking hold.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,152 battles
3 hours ago, Zaydin said:

Yeah, that was aggravating. Was frustrated over putting the work in to get the second set of directives done and found out it didn't give me enough to get the second bundle.

Good luck getting past the tier 7 EU DD without whaling.

Whaling?  You mean being a mega sucker -- it's over $50 just for the T5 & 6