You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArIskandir

Question about tokens and resources

4 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
4,461 posts
3,825 battles

Hi, a couple of quick questions. 

How do you get Euro Tokens? I ended up with 190 I guess from missions or some reward for playing. Need extra 10 for Visby I think, how can I earn more?

Is there a way to "buy" carbon? Or any other way besides the containers and Clan rewards?

Ty

[RLGN]
Members
14,307 posts
25,245 battles

Armory. 1,000 doubs get you one container, which I believe includes some tokens.

• Cool 1

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

Each of the four directives drops crates (ranging from four for the first stage to seven (I think) for the fourth) that can drop between 10 and 140 each, and each week’s twitch mission (from a code provided in the official WoWS streams) gives more crates. You can also purchase more tokens directly in the armory for doubloons (1k doubloons for a random bundle with at least 20 tokens and up to 100 or 140 I think - you can see the next bundle when you go to purchase it).

Coal comes from daily containers and completing daily missions, and can drop from certain event crates (although I wouldn’t recommend buying the crates for coal since it’s only going to be a chance drop). Occasionally there will be a directive task or campaign mission that will award some coal for completing it. If you’re in a clan and your clan has some coal in the treasury (from clan battles and brawls), you can ask your clan leaders if they can give you some but that’s not always going to be a sure way to get it (most clans I know tend to use it for rewards, mine does it for internal clan contests and for the main shot caller at the end of every clan season).

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
48 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Hi, a couple of quick questions. 

How do you get Euro Tokens? I ended up with 190 I guess from missions or some reward for playing. Need extra 10 for Visby I think, how can I earn more?

Is there a way to "buy" carbon? Or any other way besides the containers and Clan rewards?

Ty

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/european-destroyers-early-access/

• Cool 1