Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RainbowFartingUnicorn

Public Test Server 0.9.3. Rewards

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,074 posts
6,554 battles

Man, the rewards have been totally nerfed. 

Are there no event containers for 0.9.3? Now we're doing a 30,000 BXP PTS grind, ignoring our main account to do it, and the rewards are... four daily containers, and half of them aren't even containers that people pick.

Real nice.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
19,972 posts
14,258 battles
Just now, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Now we're doing a 30,000 BXP PTS grind

The reward over the long haul is a guaranteed T6 premium. Each 9.3 PTS session is, what, four days? Split 30K base over eight days and it's really not that much per night.

I'm more interested in the fact that patch 9.3 seems to have no directives whatsoever, just the start of the 6 month temporary campaign. That opens up the opportunity to do a lot of things I've been neglecting over the winter (admittedly mostly because of the weather).

Members
3,074 posts
6,554 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The reward over the long haul is a guaranteed T6 premium. Each 9.3 PTS session is, what, four days? Split 30K base over eight days and it's really not that much per night.

I'm more interested in the fact that patch 9.3 seems to have no directives whatsoever, just the start of the 6 month temporary campaign. That opens up the opportunity to do a lot of things I've been neglecting over the winter (admittedly mostly because of the weather).

Right, but that's a 90k XP grind total, although I'll give you that four Tier VI premiums a year is something like 20k doubloons for me per year. But PTS weekends are a lot of grinding. I'm just glad I've got the Twitch missions and Directive done for the week.

[RLGN]
Members
14,245 posts
25,085 battles
33 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Thing is; I’d rather that reward ship be given in my PT account; I couldn’t care less about it being in my main account because I pretty much already have all the T6 premiums.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,727 posts
21,446 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Thing is; I’d rather that reward ship be given in my PT account; I couldn’t care less about it being in my main account because I pretty much already have all the T6 premiums.

All your premiums from your main account are available in PT now. Add it to your fleet! 

Only T6 I am missing is Makharov. (I don't count, nor want, the HSF Graf Spee.)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,071 posts
19,197 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

(I don't count, nor want, the HSF Graf Spee.)

OMG!! (An entire classroom of anime fans just dropped dead!)

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,245 posts
25,085 battles
34 minutes ago, Khafni said:

All your premiums from your main account are available in PT now. Add it to your fleet! 

Except my accounts aren’t actually tied together... (Long story...)

[ARGSY]
Members
19,972 posts
14,258 battles
14 hours ago, Khafni said:

Chances are that as one of the limited release specials, you wouldn't get the HSF Spee anyway.

Sign in to follow this