Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panzerjager72

Weekend Specials/Port Slots/Discounts on modules?

8 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
524 battles

Does WoWS ever run any of that?

I'm running out of port slots and was wondering if they ever have discounts to purchase extra slots?

Members
34 posts
1,688 battles

Yes they do discount almost everything from time to time... also port slots are one of the rewards for doing the daily combat missions... there's a schedule posted somewhere for the daily rewards, not sure if there's a posting on discount schedule.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,782 posts
21,559 battles

They are free when you complete daily mission changes. 1 port slot after 3 missions, 1 after 9 missions, and 1 after 20 mission chains complete. Remember, you have to complete all three parts to complete the mission.

Members
566 posts
1 hour ago, Panzerjager72 said:

Does WoWS ever run any of that?

I'm running out of port slots and was wondering if they ever have discounts to purchase extra slots?

They wont run a special until after you buy them for full price.

Members
4,366 posts
11,269 battles

They seem to run module discounts a few times a year, and port slot discounts tend to happen a couple times a year (at least during the WoWS anniversary in September and around Christmas, and in the past they've sometimes had discounts during the 4th of July although they didn't do that the past year or two).

As others already mentioned, you can also get three port slots a month by completing the daily mission challenges (one slot for three missions, one for nine, and finally one for twenty).

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 2

[FORM]
Members
1,639 posts
11,382 battles
On 3/21/2020 at 11:25 AM, Arcus_Aesopi said:

Yes they do discount almost everything from time to time... also port slots are one of the rewards for doing the daily combat missions... there's a schedule posted somewhere for the daily rewards, not sure if there's a posting on discount schedule.

The only thing I've never seen a discount for are captain reserve slots.

• Confused 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,034 posts
17,512 battles

Discounts of various types are becoming increasingly rare.  The anniversary in Aug or Sept, Thanksgiving/Black Friday and Xmas are pretty much the last “reliable” times when one can expect sales, and who knows if WG will even keep that up going forward.  There was a time when pretty much *every weekend* had some sort of sale/discount on something, even if it was Japanese tech tree cruisers only, for instance.

Edited by FrodoFraggin

[FORM]
Members
1,639 posts
11,382 battles
3 hours ago, TheArc said:

The only thing I've never seen a discount for are captain reserve slots.

Since some gave me a "confused" reply... you always get 4 slots for more reserve captains for 100 dubs

20200322171049_1r.jpg.422c79e7e4d012e73af9f0926df455a2.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this