You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mad_Dog_Magoo

want no part of king of sea collection

13 comments in this topic

Members
86 posts
18,244 battles

I do not want to participate in the king of the sea collection. the game automatically sent me a crate starting the collection. how do i stop and get out of this collection.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 2

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

Just don't complete the missions to collect them (although if you play a lot of high tiers you'll end up completing them anyway eventually). The only surefire way to avoid earning any crates is to not play any of the eligible ships for the missions (all t10). It's not a subscription collection, so the only way to get elements is through the collection containers, which can only be earned through missions. Although why you wouldn't want to do the collection since it awards a free t7 premium is another question entirely...

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Members
86 posts
18,244 battles

I got stuck with an uncomplete collection for the ship build porterico event. i do not any more incomplete collections in my data. I dont particularly like doing special tasks. i just like playing ther game. in the past the new collections had a do not collect button you could click and stop the collection.

Members
4,317 posts
4,594 battles

Why wouldn't you want a free Indianapolis? The most beautiful cruiser in the game.

• Confused 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,156 posts
11,036 battles
1 hour ago, Mad_Dog_Magoo said:

I do not want to participate in the king of the sea collection. the game automatically sent me a crate starting the collection. how do i stop and get out of this collection.

You can right click on the collection icon and say “don’t collect”

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts
3 hours ago, Mad_Dog_Magoo said:

I've actually given you a thumbs up OP. :cap_like:

Although it seems a strange and rather insignificant thing to complain about with everything else going on at the moment, it does highlight something:

1. It is strange how you have to search for some obscure offers at times and sign up to them, yet if WG want it, you get it whether you like it or not!

2. I go to the Premium Shop and get an annoying pop up about a continuous premium time ability - EVERY TIME! The fact it pops up is good, a quick reminder, but I don't need it everytime! But if they can do it for that then why not opt in notices that run a week before an event?

3. Twitch drops - again I get notified of a Twitch drop, so why not an opt in reminder a week before an event?

Whether they make a 'do or don't' decision, I just wish WG would take a uniform approach! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Members
3,759 posts
23,331 battles
8 hours ago, skillztowin said:

^^^ This

[WOLFC]
Members
2,880 posts
16,337 battles
9 hours ago, skillztowin said:

35 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

^^^ This

This is only the case with Subscription Collections ... which this one is not.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-guides/all-about-collections/#what-is-subscription

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,795 posts
4,631 battles
11 hours ago, Mad_Dog_Magoo said:

in the past the new collections had a do not collect button you could click and stop the collection.

So you're left with an unfinished collection that makes you mad.  How does a collect button help you? 

Just for the record, the collect option only applies to collections that drop items automatically, which this one does not.

Ninja'd by the Doc.

[WOLFB]
Members
984 posts
33,512 battles

Boy I can understand. WOWS is giving him something free that he doesn't want (and doesn't get if he doesn't sign in!)

Man that free stuff makes me mad too! :Smile-angry::Smile_child::Smile_hiding: