Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Earned a Dreadnought in a DD!

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

538
[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,262 battles

This Visby is a blast! 8pt Captain and still it's great. I have never earned a Dreadnought in a DD before. Lol! What a cute little guy it is and man can it run!

Screenshot (109).png

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,871
[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles

Congratulations.  :-)

It's a fun little DD.  :-)
I just got one, tonight.
Torps are weak on damage, though.  But that is explained in the wiki and other documentation.

Enjoy yours.  ;-)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
374
[KIA-A]
Members
911 posts
5,323 battles
17 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

This Visby is a blast! 8pt Captain and still it's great. I have never earned a Dreadnought in a DD before. Lol! What a cute little guy it is and man can it run!

Yeah, getting dreadnought in a DD is great. If you like Swedish DDs, you might also like the French ones. They have good guns and torps and are pretty speedy. I'm not all that interested in the Swedish ones based on their stats, but I'll probably try them when the line comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,069
[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles
20 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

This Visby is a blast! 8pt Captain and still it's great. I have never earned a Dreadnought in a DD before. Lol! What a cute little guy it is and man can it run!

Screenshot (109).png

I get a Dred in 1 in every 3 Udaloi games. The lesson here is not to get an Udaloi, but instead that I am truly great. I'm going to take you on a date now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
538
[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,262 battles
4 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

Yeah, getting dreadnought in a DD is great. If you like Swedish DDs, you might also like the French ones. They have good guns and torps and are pretty speedy. I'm not all that interested in the Swedish ones based on their stats, but I'll probably try them when the line comes out.

Ive got a tier 4 French DD,,It's fun also. Better torps

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,796
[WORX]
Members
10,635 posts
18,550 battles

I am debating if the Visby is a good torp boat... IF not I will pass... They're just to many gun DDs to choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
538
[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,262 battles
18 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Congratulations.  :-)

It's a fun little DD.  :-)
I just got one, tonight.
Torps are weak on damage, though.  But that is explained in the wiki and other documentation.

Enjoy yours.  ;-)

Early today it took 10 torps to sink a Konig! But I still love it!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
538
[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,262 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

I am debating if the Visby is a good torp boat... IF not I will pass... They're just to many gun DDs to choose.

As I said to another person here, Early today I played my 2nd game in it and it took 10 torp hits to sink a Konig. But it sure was fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[DBRIS]
Members
627 posts
11,129 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I am debating if the Visby is a good torp boat... IF not I will pass... They're just to many gun DDs to choose.

I'll stick with Minekaze at T5. Just tried Visby and got crushed in dd knife fights. I thought it might be like French DD's with decent guns, but doesn't seem like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
986
[A-I-M]
Members
3,013 posts
22,051 battles
31 minutes ago, legozer said:

I get a Dred in 1 in every 3 Udaloi games. The lesson here is not to get an Udaloi, but instead that I am truly great. I'm going to take you on a date now.

I mostly get Dreadnought in Russian or UK DDs. 

Also, no approach, no score. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
986
[A-I-M]
Members
3,013 posts
22,051 battles
56 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

This Visby is a blast! 8pt Captain and still it's great. I have never earned a Dreadnought in a DD before. Lol! What a cute little guy it is and man can it run!

Screenshot (109).png

Congrats, its an interesting and fun line. You will enjoy IX with better everything and the ability to spec for 90 knot torps. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×