Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Blitzkrieger

moskva credit grind

21 comments in this topic

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles

i decided to grind out the credits to get moskva gonna spend the 43 bucks to get the 10800 dubs i need for exp to unlock it. i had this match and was utterly unsure what i could of done being bottom tier. the match was over so quick. enemy team rofl stomped us pretty hard. yes i marked out my name wasn't paying attention but anyways i've never had a match like this before. has any of you guys suffered such a defeat?

shot-20.03.19_21.15.11-0577.jpg

[_GAD_]
Members
96 posts
6,988 battles

First off, being bottom tier is just your chance to earn more credits/xp, and especially in WoWs, being bottom tier is not nearly as much of a handicap as it is in other games. You can always be influential in any ship in any match at any tier. As far as the rofl stomping goes, this is actually a pretty common occurrence as of late, and I have had many similar battles.

• Cool 1

[LANCE]
Members
790 posts
5,866 battles

If you’re looking at spending money on dubs to get the free xp to get the Moskva I’d suggest spending a little more ($47.99) and buy the Admiral Pack. You get 12500 dubs and 30 days premium time.

The Moskva is an expensive ship to run (for me .. not the best player) so having premium and some dubs towards getting the premium camo helps cut the cost a bit. Play your premiums and get some more free xp so you save some of the dubs and have enough dubs for the premium camo is another option.

Good luck mate! 

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
34 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

First off, being bottom tier is just your chance to earn more credits/xp, and especially in WoWs, being bottom tier is not nearly as much of a handicap as it is in other games. You can always be influential in any ship in any match at any tier. As far as the rofl stomping goes, this is actually a pretty common occurrence as of late, and I have had many similar battles.

Exactly, matter of fact some times the top tier ships have much greater of fear of the bottom tier ships instead of the other way around. And the bottom tier ships can see some very good credit and XP earnings.

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
635 posts
12,041 battles
1 hour ago, Blitzkrieger said:

i decided to grind out the credits to get moskva gonna spend the 43 bucks to get the 10800 dubs i need for exp to unlock it. i had this match and was utterly unsure what i could of done being bottom tier. the match was over so quick. enemy team rofl stomped us pretty hard. yes i marked out my name wasn't paying attention but anyways i've never had a match like this before. has any of you guys suffered such a defeat?

yep had tons of teams that did not do much other then die. but it also looks like you did not do much ether

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
19 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

yep had tons of teams that did not do much other then die. but it also looks like you did not do much ether

yea i got focused pretty hard when i tried to make a move and don't you even dare make it out to be on me when i was bottom tier

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
2 hours ago, Blitzkrieger said:

i decided to grind out the credits to get moskva gonna spend the 43 bucks to get the 10800 dubs i need for exp to unlock it.

Wait till she becomes a coal ship (IIRC). Then get her that way and pay nothing.

How far up the Russian cruiser line are you? I think you've still got about 40 days and change in which to grind for her if you want to put in that effort.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
12 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Wait till she becomes a coal ship (IIRC). Then get her that way and pay nothing.

How far up the Russian cruiser line are you? I think you've still got about 40 days and change in which to grind for her if you want to put in that effort.

at the tier 9 but low on flags and such and it'd take basically all my creds to get the tier 9 and upgrade it and put added equipment on it

[-KIA-]
Members
559 posts
6,213 battles
1 hour ago, Blitzkrieger said:

at the tier 9 but low on flags and such and it'd take basically all my creds to get the tier 9 and upgrade it and put added equipment on it

sell the t9 and lower to get Moskva when you unlock it?

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
3 hours ago, Blitzkrieger said:

This is what I did when I found myself in that situation:

Research the Donskoi hulls (I started when there were B and C hulls; you should only have Donskoi B hull to unlock now), but do not buy them.

Do not research the fire control system.

That alone will save you millions of credits, and enable you to put all your XP into researching the hulls towards the Moskva.

You've got forty days. Divide the amount of XP you have left by 40, and get that amount per day AT LEAST. This should give you an achievable target.

When you unlock her, THEN work out what you have to sell. When you get the Moskva, leave her in port. The important thing is to have her there; you can equip her later, when your credit situation has improved.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
824 posts
12,580 battles

Or get it now,

moskva.thumb.jpg.e60e22e8f83a171fad54563b3d1b01c2.jpg

:-)

[WOLF3]
Members
26,963 posts
23,767 battles
20 hours ago, Blitzkrieger said:

I've been on both sides of that situation many times.  I've seen it worse.  You got a few people who at least broke 400 BaseXPs :Smile_popcorn:It can get a lot worse out there with ROFLSTOMPS.

[DOG]
Members
1,103 posts
11,756 battles

When matches start to go south, it happens quickly.  The first team to lose a ship is very likely going to lose.  And if the red team gets up by two ships, it's almost guaranteed.  Not always.  I've seen some good comebacks.  But they're rare.  Even more rare in randoms than clan or ranked, I think.  At least from what I've seen.  Which is a bit odd, since losing one ship out of twelve shouldn't be as big a deal as losing one out of seven.

[WOLF3]
Members
26,963 posts
23,767 battles

I remember being in games so bad that the match ends and most ships from both teams are still alive.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This is what I did when I found myself in that situation:

Research the Donskoi hulls (I started when there were B and C hulls; you should only have Donskoi B hull to unlock now), but do not buy them.

Do not research the fire control system.

That alone will save you millions of credits, and enable you to put all your XP into researching the hulls towards the Moskva.

You've got forty days. Divide the amount of XP you have left by 40, and get that amount per day AT LEAST. This should give you an achievable target.

When you unlock her, THEN work out what you have to sell. When you get the Moskva, leave her in port. The important thing is to have her there; you can equip her later, when your credit situation has improved.

i don't sell ships anymore i keep em for snowflake events but i hope the grind for moskva isn't to bad without modules and stuff just feels like it's gonna be really gimp getting there

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
13 hours ago, Blitzkrieger said:

i don't sell ships anymore i keep em for snowflake events but i hope the grind for moskva isn't to bad without modules and stuff just feels like it's gonna be really gimp getting there

It depends on exactly what your credit balance is. Buy as can be afforded. I normally don't sell ships any more either, but for an unprecedented thing like this I would make an exception if I absolutely had to. PM me if you want to thrash out specific numbers.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
180 posts
7,754 battles
On 3/22/2020 at 5:26 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It depends on exactly what your credit balance is. Buy as can be afforded. I normally don't sell ships any more either, but for an unprecedented thing like this I would make an exception if I absolutely had to. PM me if you want to thrash out specific numbers.

well got my moskva with flags and camo it took very little time but i did sell my saipan i absolutely hate that thing only tier 8 prem cv i like so far is kaga fully unlocked and equipped dm and finished moskva grind in one night lol

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
13 hours ago, Blitzkrieger said:

well got my moskva with flags and camo it took very little time but i did sell my saipan i absolutely hate that thing only tier 8 prem cv i like so far is kaga fully unlocked and equipped dm and finished moskva grind in one night lol

You're going to be sorry you sold her one day.

As soon as you have enough credits back, put in a ticket for a restoration. Trust me. You really don't want to be selling premiums.

Sign in to follow this