Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

9.3 Exterior UI Enhancements

4 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

The new UI for adding/removing flags, and the relaxed restrictions on economic flags, is really awesome.  For those that don't know, on PTS, you just click a flag and it mounts, click again to dismount.  The reaction time is amazing also.  There are also options to mount all, dismount all, and a Recommended flag load out for each ship (they aren't perfect but its decent).

You can put 8 combat flags on a ship and then as many of the other flags as you want.... this may very well be the reason behind the increase in FXP pricing.  With all the flags on, all the XP types go up dramatically of course.  People will burn through flags faster than ever.

Nice to see a quality of life enhancement like this!

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,536 posts
13,903 battles

Aloha,

Appreciate the feedback! Definitely something I know I myself have been asking for, for years. :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles

Not needing a mod anymore to dismount all is definitely a nice feature, as is the ability to mount more economic flags. The recommended option seems interesting, but what I’d actually love to see next as a continuation is the ability to set custom flag presets and switch between them with one click (for example, on a t10 I could have a randoms set, a ranked set, and a clan battles set). 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,762 posts
21,536 battles

I do appreciate the fast mount/unmount of the flags and the implementation to "mount all" by type actually caught me a bit by surprise as I envisioned an ability to select a group of flags and then be able to mount/unmount my selection.

I am not sure I really like the ability to mount that many flags. Limiting the numbers made flag selection an important consideration but now just load 'em all up! Peeps are gonna burn thru their stockpiles this way (and maybe that is the intent to generate spending on more?). 

Since I can put dang near every flag on my ship why not let me put nearly all the captain skills on as well? No more limits!

Sign in to follow this