You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

King of the Sea X Results!

122 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,488 posts
13,882 battles

To celebrate this milestone Season, we've prepared loads of exciting stuff for its participants and viewers!

Read it on the portal
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,726 posts
21,436 battles

Are details to follow - tomorrow maybe? The first collection piece is there but no info on what is needed for other pieces.

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,449 battles

Hit the mission button and found they want me to do random for king of the sea?  How can I decline to participate and get the [edited] out of my folder?

Edited by Chief_SeaDog
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[RANGR]
Members
303 posts
3,964 battles

So we can get 5 in a mission, 2 by watching, and one by daily login, that amounds to 8, there is 16 in the collection. NOT COUNTING DUPLICATES. This collection is impossible to complete.

• Cool 2

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,350 battles

Hilarious !!!   you wont be getting a tier 7 until NEXT tournament, when is the next tournament ?   doing the math  ohhh  probably 6 months if its on tournament10 and it started in what 2016 ?  what a scam. this is almost as  bad as  berrnie Madoff  !!!

Edited by panamaz28
  • Funny 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,726 posts
21,436 battles
57 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

So we can get 5 in a mission, 2 by watching, and one by daily login, that amounds to 8, there is 16 in the collection. NOT COUNTING DUPLICATES. This collection is impossible to complete.

Probably not the only way to get the collection items but for a free T7 premium (like Gorizia?) it'll either be hard to get free or you will be able to purchase the KoS crates for real cash.

[WAKE]
Members
44 posts
17,172 battles

WG will probably offer them to CV players... they want to add more CV players to the matches!

[USMC-]
Members
290 posts
8,022 battles

error, nvm.

wows1.JPG

wows2.JPG

wows3.png

Edited by cthuhulu

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
96 posts
8,427 battles

I know they want our Coal for crates but, they need to open a few of the "Prior collections" to show up in daily crates... There are 8 collections i have yet to even put a dent into :cap_horn:

• Cool 1

[KFL]
Members
1 post
2,839 battles

So Serious question here, what the hell is a Twitch Drop mission, and am I seriously required to be on Twitch, something I dont want to touch with a 5ft poll, to even remotely qualify for this? 

• Cool 2

[KIDOB]
[KIDOB]
Members
60 posts
21,202 battles
10 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

The next eight elements will be available during the next King of the Sea tournament. We'll share more details on how to get them as the start of the tournament approaches. Stay tuned!

you re welcome

[MR-1]
Members
1,064 posts
18,583 battles
4 hours ago, aceflyer10 said:

So Serious question here, what the hell is a Twitch Drop mission, and am I seriously required to be on Twitch, something I dont want to touch with a 5ft poll, to even remotely qualify for this? 

you don't have to watch  twitch  just make sure your logged in and let the page run in the background  . the drops will come up on your game screen  that's how I get them 

my question is   the king of the sea camo it doesn't say if its a permanent camo and for which ships can actually be used for and whats ones it cant  (as the article stated ) 

Members
83 posts
18,133 battles

I do not want to participate in this collection. i did not click the start participating button but the game automatically sent me a container. there is no do not collect button as there usually is. how do i stop and get out of this collection.

[SLDS]
Members
877 posts
6,656 battles
13 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

Not to mention you can only use T10 ships for personal missions.  Guess that leaves out most of the player base then.  Getting kind of tired of these 'giveaways' that keep requiring ships I don't have, then when you finally do, you can't finish the collection.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,754 battles

Not to happy on how they set this up.:cap_hmm: still its nice to have a chance to get some free loot

on the bright side, if you get a duplicate its a 1 for 1 trade this time.

Members
15 posts
1,866 battles
23 hours ago, JAKeller said:

Not to mention you can only use T10 ships for personal missions.  Guess that leaves out most of the player base then.  Getting kind of tired of these 'giveaways' that keep requiring ships I don't have, then when you finally do, you can't finish the collection.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:45 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

To celebrate this milestone Season, we've prepared loads of exciting stuff for its participants and viewers!

But like all the recent events - only if you have a bunch of tier X ships!

There,  FIFY. 

Yeah, the people who would most benefit from a tier VII premium are newer players, who may not have ground out a tier X yet. WG, you literally throw in events that encourage players to focus on different lines, which slows down when people reach tier X; that's actually a good thing imho. But, then you keep giving players missions that require a tier X to participate... are you guys ok? Is getting people to rush the cheapest tier X DD so they can spam games, to meet the mission quota, a thing you actually want? Plus, you pushed the notification about the collection and the free container with one element, into the client of people who will never have a chance to complete it; because there is no way for them to grind out a tier X in time.

That's kind of sucky...

It seems like WoWs is on a trajectory where tiers are just something to suffer through, and only tier X is worth playing, unless you REALLY like playing scenarios ad nauseam.

Edited by Lucid_Nonsense_1
  • Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,356 posts
15,768 battles
On 3/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, Chief_SeaDog said:

Hit the mission button and found they want me to do random for king of the sea?  How can I decline to participate and get the [edited] out of my folder?

It will expire on it's own after the event. Just ignore it.

[CHASE]
Modder
133 posts
4,879 battles

The details around watching KOTS are extremely confusing:

• Do I have to watch them via the https://www.toornament.com/ site or just on twitch directly?
  • How do I know if the stream I'm watching qualifies to getting the drops?
  • I just watched some KOTS on Flamu's stream. Do they qualify or not?
  • Do I have to watch KOTS from the same region? So if I'm an NA player, do I have to watch an NA stream?
  • Cool 2

[OGF]
Members
926 posts
31,273 battles

Tuned in at the appointed time right now.  I see nothing about what channel to watch to get the collection container.  The official WoWS channel doesn't appear.  Am I missing something?

[OGF]
Members
926 posts
31,273 battles

There's supposed to be a code for a KOTS container, right?  According to the KOTS news item?