Sign in to follow this  
BladedPheonix

So I watched AMC's Turn: Washington's spies

6 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,761 battles

So due to the virus having an outbreak in my city and seeing that I can't go anywhere or do anything I finally have the excuse to watch all the movies I got over Christmas!:cap_win:

One of which was TURN!:cap_tea:

and My GOD this series is well done! the characters the clothing the props, everything is very well made and historically accurate.

I was actually worried it be simular to HBO's "Rome" which was 1% battles, 20% character development, and 79% sex. honestly everyone and their dog got a piece in that series! still a good series none-the-less.

and yes.....Like everyone said i would, i find simcoe to be....well i'll just post this video to discribe him....

anyways, I'm up to season 3 and have season 4 ordered and should have it by next Monday! Thank You vintage stock!:fish_aqua:

If you're into American history, might i consider trying this one out. it only has like 5 inaccuracies.

anyways, until next time

I'll C'ya on the Seas!:cap_look:

P.S. Try not to get sick, WASH THOSE HANDS PEOPLE!!!!:fish_viking:

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,476 battles

It's on Netflix and I watched some of it but it comes out in seasons and well I have been watching other stuff and never got back to it. Thanks for the reminder it was done quite well.

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,476 battles
29 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

P.S. Try not to get sick, WASH THOSE HANDS PEOPLE!!!

I'm gonna get sick of washing my hands. It doesn't hurt to invoke the charm of making while washing by the way.

Careful it can damage your beauty.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,761 battles
14 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

It's on Netflix and I watched some of it but it comes out in seasons and well I have been watching other stuff and never got back to it. Thanks for the reminder it was done quite well.

Have you considered getting a physical copy instead of waiting? I got mine at a resale shop for $7, $10 and $15 respectively. the only one i couldn't find was season 4, which i'll have to pay the full retail price of $30 for.:fish_book:  the series started in 2014 and ended just 3 years ago, so I'd assume if be pretty easy to find some copies.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,859 posts
15,761 battles

@Sovereigndawg  yeah pity we cant just eat something to fend off the bad stuff. cause then we coudl jsut use the "muffin button"

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,476 battles
10 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

Have you considered getting a physical copy instead of waiting? I got mine at a resale shop for $7, $10 and $15 respectively. the only one i couldn't find was season 4, which i'll have to pay the full retail price of $30 for.:fish_book:  the series started in 2014 and ended just 3 years ago, so I'd assume if be pretty easy to find some copies.

I think they are all there now, there is always something else to binge watch all of the time, I just haven't finished it yet. Then of course I got Disney, ya know Snow White is a lot different now than when I was 3, I saw it in living color, (a big thing back then) and Disney played on Sunday nights I think. I haven't seen Bambi yet that's going to be a shocker I am sure. So many shows and so little time to see them with.

Sign in to follow this