Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CDR_ESX

WG, please hire some educated or fluent English speaking support staff.

7 comments in this topic

[TPGUN]
Members
8 posts
77 battles

Really?  The kid probably got thrashed by his dad, was on the game for less than a week, was a 12 yo minor,  and your large corporation needs to keep 90% of the money?  Nothing says greed like these business decisions and values, you are lucky you are not based in the USA and have the internet to hide behind.  Maybe READ the ticket first, then respond with an answer that actually coincides with the requests of the player/consumer. 

This was a ticked copied to me by an old clan mate that could not express his frustration or anger in an accurate way, so he copied the ticket to me, and reads:

CLOSED

Hello, *****

Thank you for reaching us out!

According to our data, only for one payment (6500 doubloons) in-game assets was not used. We were able to refund only one payment. 

For all other payments, in-game assets have already been used and we are not to return it,

If the bank promised to return the money to you, it will notify us and the account will be blocked for chargeback.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again!

Best regards,

Created 1 week ago

From March 6th to march 11th my UNDERAGE son made 12 unauthorized transactions and made a new WOW's account. I am deleting such account off the computer and stopping all payments for the 12 transactions. The screen name is *****, and the email is the one listed above. So go find the 12 transactions under this new account and name, reverse all charges, and delete the account. My bank is already aware of this misuse of the card and this needs to be done ASAP.  Good luck.

Edited by CDR_ESX
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[--K--]
Supertester
1,216 posts
11,067 battles

Just do the chargeback from the bank, it’s easier and less complicated than trying to involve WG in this situation. Then find a way to secure your friends financial stuff.

Members
2,763 posts
93 battles
19 minutes ago, CDR_ESX said:

From March 6th to march 11th my UNDERAGE son made 12 unauthorized transactions and made a new WOW's account.

I'd say the blame lies on the guy himself for not taking care of his atm and letting his underage son take hold of it long enough to do 12 transactions.

• Cool 2

[-KIA-]
Members
562 posts
6,249 battles

if they hired people who aren't brain dead they would have to pay them a living wage, that is unacceptable.

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,776 posts
25,829 battles
13 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

I'd say the blame lies on the guy himself for not taking care of his atm and letting his underage son take hold of it long enough to do 12 transactions.

Kids get a hold of their parents credit cards all the time, I'd imagine.  And I'd also imagine that it's pretty normal for credit card companies to deal with that sort of problem.  The more difficult problem that I foresee is if the kid does those transactions on a parent's WoWS account.  You can do the chargeback, but WG might demand repayment of the money or lock down the  account, which would stink if the adult would like to keep playing.  So, I'm not sure that there's any easy solution in this type of example.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, CDR_ESX said:

Really?  The kid probably got thrashed by his dad, was on the game for less than a week, was a 12 yo minor,  and your large corporation needs to keep 90% of the money?  Nothing says greed like these business decisions and values, you are lucky you are not based in the USA and have the internet to hide behind.  Maybe READ the ticket first, then respond with an answer that actually coincides with the requests of the player/consumer. 

This was a ticked copied to me by an old clan mate that could not express his frustration or anger in an accurate way, so he copied the ticket to me, and reads:

I don't know the full situation. If you want something to be done, it's better to provide details so staff (@turbo07) can take a look (at least the name of the clanmate, and staff can look through a few tickets to find the issue).

If I understand the situation and all 12 transactions are for the new account, then the bank chargeback and account black won't negatively affect your clanmate.

Luckily, it wasn't your clanmate's own account that got involved.