Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_JBB

Infernal Skins Should Get a Passive Ramming Bonus - Change My Mind

6 comments in this topic

[PRNA]
Members
19 posts
2,504 battles

You're telling me we got a battlebots chainsaw roller on the front, and I cant just nom nom nom a battleship with this thing?!:fish_viking:

image.thumb.png.0f4c216038a82d506124e7d00ea5493e.png

But seriously the skin having a passive (non-stacking) bonus equivalent to the ramming flag would be hilarious. 

• Funny 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,584 posts
15,711 battles
12 minutes ago, Mr_JBB said:

You're telling me we got a battlebots chainsaw roller on the front, and I cant just nom nom nom a battleship with this thing?!:fish_viking:

image.thumb.png.0f4c216038a82d506124e7d00ea5493e.png

But seriously the skin having a passive (non-stacking) bonus equivalent to the ramming flag would be hilarious. 

:cap_like:

IKR? You take something that has been Mad Max'ed and it can't get a boost for a ram? I'd be in for that. Maybe a idea for next Savage Battles or Halloween/Twilight event? Bumper Boat Bonus? Lol

i think as a small side event, hilarious. Demolition derby with battleships and carriers.

[SALVO]
Members
4,441 posts
3,825 battles

Waiting for Red Paint with speed bonus and more dakka!

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,135 posts
5,017 battles

In the original rouge wave game mode? Yes. 110% missed opportunity by WG. In random/clan battles? I think that's too hefty of a power for a simply cosmetic item to hold. You pick your favorite ship and be just able to farm die-hards all day long... That wouldn't fly in normal PvP.

Kremlins pushing CB caps and ramming everything wouldn't be too healthy for the game imo. Think of the two brothers trolling!:Smile_ohmy:

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

I agree...  plus, it was basically free to everyone if they played during that time.  

Sign in to follow this