You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gnomeregard

In Game "Survey"

5 comments in this topic

[-SV-]
Members
3 posts
14,574 battles

Just curious how the in game "survey" that simply asks "how satisfied with the game are you?" helps in any way. It doesn't ask what I am dissatisfied with or what I think can be done to improve that game.

• Cool 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,342 posts
37,365 battles

Because WG could care less, send in your money and STFU.

Beta Testers
74 posts
11,703 battles

long answers don't fit on a spreadsheet. All the surveys I have ever gotten form Wargaming have been on a scale of 1 to 10, they like numbers not answers.

[L0DGE]
Members
15 posts
1,891 battles

it is just there to make you think they GAF, they don't at the best it could be a metric the overseers point to to their bosses to say "see look how satisfied they were during X matches how it has randomly up ticked, forget about the negatives we have manicure3d out of context. It couldn't be less pointless. Kind of like putting out patches that break "server stability" or the game in general, Just look at the laundry list of broken features fromt he last patch and their constant unwillingess to simply role back such massive patch turds. Proof if they don't do it now to simplify things and make the game great agfain, they simply never will. abandon all hope ye who enter here. WeeGee is on crack all day every day.