Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadowbear225

EU DD Week 2 Mission code

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
36 posts
4,584 battles

The Second week EU DD Mission code is live.

Code: SHRIMPPOPCORN

Requirements: 5 battles in Random or Ranked with 1400,1500,1600,1700,1800 base exp 

Reward: 1M credits. 2 EU DD conatiners

Edited by Shadowbear225
Requirements edit
  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,498
[-K-]
Members
8,361 posts
14,164 battles
29 minutes ago, Shadowbear225 said:

The Second week EU DD Mission code is live.

Code: SHRIMPPOPCORN

Requirements: 5 battles with 1400,1500,1600,1700,1800 base exp 

Reward: 1M credits. 2 EU DD conatiners

Certainly hoping these can be completed in Ranked, as I'm in the final push to get from R3 to R1 this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,137
[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,648 posts
5,000 battles

Thanks.  Actually got one for once.  The earlier ones were expired by the time I saw them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,846
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles

This is the kind of mission you just ignore, if you complete it great but the last three base experience requirements are not something that can be planned on by normal players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Random or ranked....no thanks

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
145
[B_Y_F]
Members
528 posts
13,336 battles

Thank you.

Somehow copy and paste doesn't work here and need to type in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles

Doesn't work for me. Are these ONLY being given out on the EU streams? Do they not give a different code that does the same thing for the NA streams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9
[BIGGS]
Members
72 posts
6,470 battles
52 minutes ago, Netharon said:

Doesn't work for me. Are these ONLY being given out on the EU streams? Do they not give a different code that does the same thing for the NA streams?

The code is only available when they are streaming. Once they end the stream to code becomes invalid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles
3 minutes ago, Racer283 said:

The code is only available when they are streaming. Once they end the stream to code becomes invalid.

So, let me make sure I understand this.

Nowhere in their in-games news did it say "only the UK stream gives rewards / codes for the mission to obtain the flag and achievement". It only says "didnt miss a stream and completed all missions?".

So we have to watch every stream for every country, for every language? That makes no sense. If not, why didnt it specify the UK stream is the only requirement? Plus the UK stream is in the middle of the working weekday for NA.

 

So basically, the rewards / mission is only targeted to EU / UK players.

I just think their should be more fairness to this, and especially more transparency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,115 posts
6,705 battles
2 hours ago, Netharon said:

So, let me make sure I understand this.

Nowhere in their in-games news did it say "only the UK stream gives rewards / codes for the mission to obtain the flag and achievement". It only says "didnt miss a stream and completed all missions?".

So we have to watch every stream for every country, for every language? That makes no sense. If not, why didnt it specify the UK stream is the only requirement? Plus the UK stream is in the middle of the working weekday for NA.

 

So basically, the rewards / mission is only targeted to EU / UK players.

I just think their should be more fairness to this, and especially more transparency.

There is a code during each stream. The code is only active while the stream is active. Each server stream has a code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[NAUT]
Members
148 posts
3,047 battles
On 3/19/2020 at 8:12 PM, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

There is a code during each stream. The code is only active while the stream is active. Each server stream has a code.

I heard nor saw any codes during the NA streams. Plus, the last NA stream ended early due to technical difficulties and no code was given. As I said, it seems only UK / EU is getting the codes consistently.

Edited by Netharon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[ISLA]
Beta Testers
644 posts
12,085 battles
On 3/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, Shadowbear225 said:

The Second week EU DD Mission code is live.

Code: SHRIMPPOPCORN

Requirements: 5 battles in Random or Ranked with 1400,1500,1600,1700,1800 base exp 

Reward: 1M credits. 2 EU DD conatiners

did not work for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×