Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
titandamocles

Euro Container Mission Codes unfair to west coast players?

9 comments in this topic

[DUSK]
Members
6 posts
4,978 battles

I am enjoying the early access destroyers, and would really like to get some extra containers, but the codes expire at 6am on the west cost (PST)??? I am not getting up at 5am on a work day to enter a bonus code? Could we have them last until 9am PST please? Or even, you know, just give the missions to everyone, like you do the directives? :(

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
817 posts
9,713 battles

There will be a code I believe on the NA stream which around noon or one eastern us time. You will just have to login mobile and enter it if you don’t have game access due to work at that time

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,919 posts
26,913 battles

The EU stream was early today, basicly in the morning. Usually it's together with the NA stram in the afternoon here. All those codes will be repeated in the NA/ASIA streams. You will not miss out anything.

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
54 minutes ago, titandamocles said:

I am enjoying the early access destroyers, and would really like to get some extra containers, but the codes expire at 6am on the west cost (PST)??? I am not getting up at 5am on a work day to enter a bonus code? Could we have them last until 9am PST please? Or even, you know, just give the missions to everyone, like you do the directives? :(

EU stream are for EU players... Its not for NA players... Its target audience is EU server region...

Codes work for NA because they know even though its for EU audiance, all server region watch...So now codes are for all servers...

I am thinking, when NA starts streaming, they will give out codes as well... Keep in mind, all codes are created in EU...

Than means, EU makes/creates the codes for NA  team for their players.. Once rationed out, NA doesn't have the power to create more codes...

For now, yup 5AM wake for codes...

[DUSK]
Members
6 posts
4,978 battles

Thanks all on the heads up for NA stream later. I will try to sneak a view on my phone under the desk I guess :)

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,919 posts
26,913 battles
6 minutes ago, titandamocles said:

Thanks all on the heads up for NA stream later. I will try to sneak a view on my phone under the desk I guess :)

Just check reddit or the forum, codes are usually up within minutes they are in the stream.

[BUOY]
Members
1,023 posts
14,530 battles
5 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

EU stream are for EU players... Its not for NA players... Its target audience is EU server region...

Codes work for NA because they know even though its for EU audiance, all server region watch...So now codes are for all servers...

I am thinking, when NA starts streaming, they will give out codes as well... Keep in mind, all codes are created in EU...

Than means, EU makes/creates the codes for NA  team for their players.. Once rationed out, NA doesn't have the power to create more codes...

For now, yup 5AM wake for codes...

EU stream codes work for NA, I know because I entered it earlier.

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
1 hour ago, lloyd1701 said:

EU stream codes work for NA, I know because I entered it earlier.

Please read the second line of the post you reference :Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this