You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Swinghammer

Notifications from friends and clanmates

5 comments in this topic

[USCDN]
Members
5 posts

WG needs to put in a better system for notifying you when a friend or clanmate logs in. It needs to be both visual and audio. Plus, it should be something you can turn off or on in settings. I don't mind having it appear during a battle. I miss out when friends log in and they can't see a message from me until they return to port.

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts

At the moment I have the clan chat box open but minimised in port. If someone says something it is indicated by a number.

I can also see who is on by opening the chat box - even know if they are in port or battle.

I'm not sure I want notifications flashing up all the time. :Smile_honoring:

[RLGN]
Members
14,284 posts
25,147 battles
34 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

At the moment I have the clan chat box open but minimised in port. If someone says something it is indicated by a number.

I can also see who is on by opening the chat box - even know if they are in port or battle.

I'm not sure I want notifications flashing up all the time. :Smile_honoring:

Wouldn't mean much to me right now anyway, almost everyone is a ghost right now.

Beside a new player and myself, the next most recent log-in is ninety days back.

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts
47 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Wouldn't mean much to me right now anyway, almost everyone is a ghost right now.

Beside a new player and myself, the next most recent log-in is ninety days back.

Maybe most are out stocking up on essentials - once self-isolation really gets going many may have more time to play?

(Unless they are considered vital workers, or on call to provide MACA).

[WORX]
Members
10,626 posts
18,519 battles

No thank you, for same... The ports evolution are already so slow/laggy...

WOWS is a MMO game on the seas but not in port...