You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Antonomon

Personal Assignments

8 comments in this topic

[PC]
Members
4 posts
1,977 battles

So yesterday i find a code for a personal assignment that will give a Europe Container as the end goal and has 5 stages to complete to get it, however the requirements only state tier V or higher. 

I have played several battles and won them and not been awarded the item for stage 1 (as in it won't complete despite filling the requirement)

Please help?

image.png

Edited by Antonomon
adding screenshot

[WOLFO]
Members
538 posts
4,171 battles

are u sure u r in Random, and what is the score-card number that is the Base XP, apparently.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,942 posts
15,433 battles

ah ninja

as stated above, random game, and base XP - before any extra signal benefit calculated

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,609 posts
10,459 battles

It's not XP you have to earn, its "base XP" before any modifiers, and it has to be earned in only 1 battle.  If you have screenshots of the game records where you thought you earned it, post them and we can take a look.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
13 minutes ago, Antonomon said:

So yesterday i find a code for a personal assignment that will give a Europe Container as the end goal and has 5 stages to complete to get it, however the requirements only state tier V or higher. 

I have played several battles and won them and not been awarded the item for stage 1 (as in it won't complete despite filling the requirement)

Please help?

image.png

You have to play random or ranked battles. You must earn 1,200 base XP in ONE battle to complete stage 1. 

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,956 battles

yep,  you need a really good game that gets you a high base XP.  This is different that total XP earned.

[RLGN]
Members
14,319 posts
25,262 battles
22 minutes ago, _Guest_ said:

yep,  you need a really good game that gets you a high base XP.  This is different that total XP earned.

This.

Difficult at T6, but not impossible.

If using a New Mexico, for example, based on the ships in the OPs screenshot; you wouldn’t want to rush in to cap; but if you can see a Red that is capping, shooting them for defense ribbons can help boost your base xp.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[PC]
Members
4 posts
1,977 battles

I used the Colorado, and bagged stage 1 finally thanks guys.

Edited by Antonomon