Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RebelBadger001

How did that get turned back on (dubs for flags box)

5 comments in this topic

[RNGOD]
[RNGOD]
Members
13 posts
9,522 battles

Its funny I never use the "Use in game currency to purchase flags" that you are out of option I make a point of unchecking that box on every ship I have.  But then we have the newest update and MAGICALLY that box is checked on every ship I have. I think that is kind of a low rent move.  Yes I probably only lost 200 or less Dubs before I noticed what was going on. But shouldnt something like that stay unchecked once you choose to do that. Like I said kind of low rent move to skim off dubs off of players who dont notice it was turned back on. 

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
14,401 battles

That's been complained about on here for years. 

Dat WG customer service. :cap_like:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,071 posts
19,197 battles
56 minutes ago, RebelBadger001 said:

But shouldnt something like that stay unchecked once you choose to do that.

It should, and it could, and it would, but WG said it don't. And yeah, as cheesy as Chester Cheetah!

[PVE]
Members
6,117 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, RebelBadger001 said:

Its funny I never use the "Use in game currency to purchase flags" that you are out of option I make a point of unchecking that box on every ship I have.  But then we have the newest update and MAGICALLY that box is checked on every ship I have. I think that is kind of a low rent move.  Yes I probably only lost 200 or less Dubs before I noticed what was going on. But shouldnt something like that stay unchecked once you choose to do that. Like I said kind of low rent move to skim off dubs off of players who dont notice it was turned back on. 

Doesn't even need an update...if you ever unequip all of your basic economic flags on any ship it defaults to the "use in game currency..." as soon as you equip one on that ship again...that applies to every ship individually so always take care when unequipping them for say co-op & reapplying them again for random or unequipping for random & reequipping them for ranked/CBs etc.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,462 posts
24,625 battles

There is a mod in Aslain that takes care of this I think, Stingy by Default IIRC. It automatically unchecks the use in game currency checkbox.

Sign in to follow this