You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Training Room

2 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
795 posts
1,150 battles

Well I download the game to give another try it's nice that there is a training room now :Smile_popcorn:Or maybe there was one when I played a year ago but didn't notice it. Either way its pretty nice even against bots playing CV isn't easy though specially dive-bombing I suck at it. I just wish bots would actually flak me with AA so it would more realistic. I know to play against bots isn't really that hard but at least you get learn without been pressured too much. Still trying figure how to citadel ships with BB or ships but I really suck at aiming and adjusting lead for everything :Smile_sad: I wish they Training Rooms on wot though :Smile_great:

Edited by LastRemnant

[REVY]
Members
2,272 posts
12,190 battles
1 hour ago, LastRemnant said:

Still trying figure how to citadel ships with BB or ships but I really suck at aiming and adjusting lead for everything 

Citadel can very slightly by ship, but for the most part it is the central portion of the ship between the fore and aft turrets.

Ideally to get a citadel, your target should be broadside, and you should aim roughly at the waterline.

Depending on the ship you are sailing, each has it's own gun 'quirk' if you will. You may need to aim a bit higher or lower to get the shells where you want them. It just takes a bit of practice.

Hang in there, keep at it, and eventually, you too can citadel the Yamato in the cheek.