Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[IRNBN]
Members
3,370 posts
9,776 battles

Eurobeat has a new Puerto Rico vid up. Entertaining and informative if you happen to have this smoldering dumpster. Either way it's pretty funny.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

0 posts

Gven that there are 8 000 Puerto Rico owners on the NA server, most of whom appear to be hiding in COOP to bury their shame of having whaled AND claimed they wouldn't spend a cent on WOWS in protest at PR...

that's a lot of hypocritical OP Battlecruiser clubbing potential. 

post-507076752-0-41574400-1418837485.jpg

• Boring 1

Members
2,436 posts
5,365 battles
27 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

Gven that there are 8 000 Puerto Rico owners on the NA server, most of whom appear to be hiding in COOP to bury their shame of having whaled AND claimed they wouldn't spend a cent on WOWS in protest at PR...

Spend 300 USD on PR, only to have it become obsolete by the new T10 Russian Cruiser which is free. 

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
806 posts
9,676 battles

Ahh yes, good to see the PR posts still going strong. Spent $26.25 to get her and played significantly less during holidays. But to each their own, value is different to each person. Carry on chaps

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,444 posts
6,495 battles
54 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

8000..wow....  Amazing to think that what this forum labels as a monster debacle was clearly a very profitable event.   I think a lot of times our little forums revolts have little connection to what the general player base really thinks of things.   

[IRNBN]
Members
3,370 posts
9,776 battles

It really isn't that bad of a ship. I play mine every morning as part of my daily container rotation. Yeah, I whaled the 3 doubloon boosters from Day 1 of the grind, but the rest was easy-peasy. Just did my usual thing and got the PR along with that horrible Gorgonzola thing that just kinda showing up out of nowhere.

• Cool 1

0 posts
10 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

8000..wow....  Amazing to think that what this forum labels as a monster debacle was clearly a very profitable event.   I think a lot of times our little forums revolts have little connection to what the general player base really thinks of things.   

quite. or rather maybe they do, wait a while and you'll see PR cropping up in the profiles of many of those on this forum, who ciomplained about the event and the cash grab, but bought her at the very last minute. You'll hear them claim, on this forum, "well, I did lots of the directives first, so it wasn't as if I spent a lot of money", believe what you will of that.

I also noticed, a similarity with the Graf Zeppelin(OLD) debacle, when it was released only 200 or so NA players were visible on 3rd part stats sites (even 6 months after release), including me, it turns out 2000 Graf Zeppelin (OLD) were sold to NA server players. 2000! Now I understand where the community balans programme went wrong, it was this crowd that refused to play the original GZ, that gave us the broken Graf Zeppelin(OLD) v2.0. The community is so full of hot air, trolling, angst, and worse besides, I struggle to see how WG can make any reliable sense of our forum feedback.

https://proships.ru/stat/na/s/99999-

8 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

It really isn't that bad of a ship. I play mine every morning as part of my daily container rotation. Yeah, I whaled the 3 doubloon boosters from Day 1 of the grind, but the rest was easy-peasy. Just did my usual thing and got the PR along with that horrible Gorgonzola thing that just kinda showing up out of nowhere.

So worth playing, only, EVERY day. :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,575 posts
8,553 battles
10 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

The three dub boosters were about $100 right?

Carry the zero, then carry the zero again.

That's a fair amount.

[KEGEL]
Members
266 posts
11,509 battles
5 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Haven't played mine since Christmas break. Did the same, brought the 3 boosters and ground out the rest.

To me the PR wasn't the 'highlight' of the 2019-2020 season, it was the gorgeous froggy baguette ... Bourgogne. The Puerto Rico event provided me the last lot of steel needed to purchase.

Anyway, Bourgogne is the superior 12 gun Heavy Cruiser! 😜

[O_O]
Members
673 posts
47 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

You mean to tell me the internet does not represent reality!?

All you need to do is look at 2016 and 2020 to see how far out of touch these people who live on the internet are.

Just look at the 2016 British referendum, the 2020 Labour Party and Brexit...the internet could not have been any more wrong on all three counts.

Same thing with Bernie Panders, he convinced millions online that his revolution had a real shot at winning after bending the knee to the establishment in 2016.

Edited by Rustyhole

Sign in to follow this