Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheArc

New Armory Coupons? Promised on 3/18

9 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
1,621 posts
11,258 battles

They are there now... in case anyone else was waiting on them.

• Cool 1

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,850 battles

I think the coupons reset on 6/23 and 12/26 of every year. I always save the "ships for resources" coupon for steel ships, as steel is much more work to get, and I get coal everyday just for playing the game. I used mine for Stalingrad 2 weeks ago, and I'll be saving the one I get on 6/23 to use for Yashima, "hopefully I can get her by Nov 3rd for my birthday." That is, if she's priced similar to Bourgogne, which I imagine she would be. As far as the doubloon ship coupons, I generally save those for the higher tier premiums, where the discount has more impact. Maybe the other ones reset at different times, but I don't use them often enough to know.

[WOLFG]
Members
851 posts
Just now, admiralsexybeast said:

I think the coupons reset on 6/23 and 12/26 of every year. I always save the "ships for resources" coupon for steel ships, as steel is much more work to get, and I get coal everyday just for playing the game. I used mine for Stalingrad 2 weeks ago, and I'll be saving the one I get on 6/23 to use for Yashima, "hopefully I can get her by Nov 3rd for my birthday." That is, if she's priced similar to Bourgogne, which I imagine she would be. As far as the doubloon ship coupons, I generally save those for the higher tier premiums, where the discount has more impact. Maybe the other ones reset at different times, but I don't use them often enough to know.

Yes, I used my coupon and a years worth of steel on the FLINT....and then they nerfed it into oblivion.  One more time, THANKYOU WARGAIMING!

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,850 battles
20 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Yes, I used my coupon and a years worth of steel on the FLINT....and then they nerfed it into oblivion.  One more time, THANKYOU WARGAIMING!

You actually could have waited another 6 months and got it for coal most likely. That's what I'm doing with Nuestrashimy.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
26,976 posts
23,775 battles
16 minutes ago, admiralsexybeast said:

You actually could have waited another 6 months and got it for coal most likely. That's what I'm doing with Nuestrashimy.

Even for Coal I wouldn't get Flint anymore.  Not after what they did to those 127mm guns.

Meanwhile tiny IJN 100mm guns have mega-HE penetration.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,893 posts
45,091 battles

I didn't see any new coupons.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this