You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Developer Bulletin: Update 0.9.3

31 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,512 posts
13,885 battles

The European destroyers get released from Early Access, a new Campaign, a unique historical Commander, and many other features!

Read it on the portal

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,379 battles

wasn't 9.3 also supposed to get the containers added from the Italian event back in October/November ? so some players whom only needed 2 or so pieces for the Italian collection could finish it ?  …….   crickets chirping ………  also  adding up to 21 flags  wth ?  you really want everyone getting all that free xp, standard xp, and credits all at once continually?  at that rate  your going to let everyone  just free play everything.....    nobody thinks about this stuff ? 

Edited by panamaz28
  • Cool 1

[KMS]
Beta Testers
291 posts
16,699 battles

arms race for ranked sprints, 2 ranked events in row with the lame, goofy, unrealistic, MAGIC Circles , may the force be with you, or is that farce

why not add magic circles that will teleport you ship to the other corner,? just as hokey and gamey,

Hardly a test of skill,  why not add some sea monsters to grab ships while playing. 

is arms race worth trying to motivate back row campers to come out and play?

probably pass as 2 arms race events in row is too much pain.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[KMS]
Beta Testers
291 posts
16,699 battles
5 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

wasn't 9.3 also supposed to get the containers added from the Italian event back in October/November ? so some players whom only needed 2 or so pieces for the Italian collection could finish it ?  …….   crickets chirping ………  also  adding up to 21 flags  wth ?  you really want everyone getting all that free xp ?  at that rate  your going to let everyone  just free xp  all the research bureau ships.        nobody thinks about this stuff ? 

sure they thought of it , people will burn up more flags while playing, then they will run out and have to BUY $$$ more (outright or in containers and bundles).

allowing an unlimited number of eco flags will free up some combat flags. no more juggling combat vs eco flags when setting up for battles.

how much it will effect the game depends on if people are willing to burn more flags than they are doing now. obviously some will, some will not.

unless it is a special battle for me, ill use about the same. perhaps 5% more

• Cool 2

[TYR]
Beta Testers
24 posts
9,021 battles

allow more t8 in a t10 match is a good way to fix mm... how about no t8 should face a t10 final.

your fixing a problem by creating a bigger one

the power gap between a8 and 10 is way too big especialy to cruiser and with the introduction to fantasy new ship that defy logic

• Cool 4

[SWACC]
Members
3 posts
2,500 battles
1 hour ago, OttoVonPrien said:

arms race for ranked sprints, 2 ranked events in row with the lame, goofy, unrealistic, MAGIC Circles , may the force be with you, or is that farce

why not add magic circles that will teleport you ship to the other corner,? just as hokey and gamey,

Hardly a test of skill,  why not add some sea monsters to grab ships while playing. 

Yes, realism is what this game provides in spades.

• Funny 1

[KSE]
Members
154 posts
20,371 battles

Personally I use lots of flags, mostly because I have five year's worth saved up and can burn through the economy flags without blinking an eye.  Im good with this change.  The mount and demount buttons have been needed since beta and I've been using the demount button in Aslain's. 

[EQRN]
Members
2,026 posts
17,410 battles

Hey, we got a campaign!  Only temporary, but I'll take it!  Thank you!

• Cool 1

[WNSTN]
Members
171 posts
9,652 battles

6 months to do it as well. Not bad at all. No massive rush to hack it out in CO-OP or something weird.

The 12 v 12 ranked is going to have to have special rules on star saving. Otherwise it will slow the whole thing down.

Members
136 posts
5,305 battles
4 hours ago, Sky_Cancer said:

allow more t8 in a t10 match is a good way to fix mm... how about no t8 should face a t10 final.

your fixing a problem by creating a bigger one

the power gap between a8 and 10 is way too big especialy to cruiser and with the introduction to fantasy new ship that defy logic

I love how WG keeps fiddling with the MM with these convoluted formulas - after insisting there is nothing wrong with the MM in the first place, of course - yet refuses to just adopt the most commonsense and simplest solution.

Just go to +1/-1 matchmaking across the board and  the problem is solved. But noooo.....:fish_palm:

[BSOR1]
Members
4 posts
5,787 battles

When will we be able to log in on Public Sever for the new test 0.9.3?  I tried logging into to account and credential for Public server was not accepted.

How do I change my Public Test Server in game players name to my regular NA server players name?  Please help

Edited by RANGER52_2017

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,733 posts
11,719 battles
9 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

just free play everything.....    nobody thinks about this stuff ? 

Or jack up the prices sky high. 2 million might very likely be the top of the meteorite.

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
134 posts
17,031 battles

Need opacity behind the camo/signal/flag window.

• Cool 1

Members
131 posts
15,733 battles

The fewer the numbers, the more control one has over a win. Large group battles in ranked will breed more frustration.

• Cool 1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,267 posts
17 minutes ago, ShareholderProfit said:

The fewer the numbers, the more control one has over a win. Large group battles in ranked will breed more frustration.

Yes. It will also slow the game down to a crawl.  Reduce progress. Longer queues. Force you to dedicate your life to the game. And make the rewards less appealing.

• Cool 1

Banned
11 posts
566 battles
19 hours ago, OttoVonPrien said:

sure they thought of it , people will burn up more flags while playing, then they will run out and have to BUY $$$ more (outright or in containers and bundles).

allowing an unlimited number of eco flags will free up some combat flags. no more juggling combat vs eco flags when setting up for battles.

how much it will effect the game depends on if people are willing to burn more flags than they are doing now. obviously some will, some will not.

unless it is a special battle for me, ill use about the same. perhaps 5% more

eco- ecology? ecoFriendly? echo?

ooOOH Wait! not e-comical but Economicalism! Let's all basterdized languish. sry, ecoholyc. But you make good kakallusion.:fish_happy:

Edited by Mjr_fUnKadeLiC

[SYN]
Members
301 posts
12,323 battles

12 v 12 is not really a Sprint anymore.....maybe it should just be called "Ranked Arms Race" -  I'll give her a go. 

There should never be "at any tier" more than 1 CV per match. 

[NBB]
Members
3 posts
19,376 battles

What about allowing divisions and game chat for ranked?  It would make things interesting for people who enjoy clan type play.

[CHASE]
Modder
133 posts
4,879 battles
On 3/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, OttoVonPrien said:

Jesus how cynical can you be? Arms race is amazing because it really changes gameplay mechanics in an interesting way, e.g. destroyers that normally don't have heal can play more aggressively thanks to the heal buffs, etc. Players that lack skill will show their broadsides and get blasted, run into torps, or overextend and get burnt down just as usual, so yes the battles still require skill.

[WAKE]
Members
44 posts
17,203 battles

How about you change it so there are no CVs ever in matches.  Just played 6 matches in a row with one and it was not fun at all.  I would rather kiss someone with COVID19 than continue playing with stupid CVs.  Thanks WG for listening to 90% of player base about AA.  I can't wait to see how many CVs are stacked up in queue after this update... we will guaranteed to be in CV matches every F time.  I am sure that will help more people play the game.  HOW MANY of the CC's stream or record CV play?  None because CV play is a joke!  I can't wait until the T10 premium CV comes out and AP rockets as well.  It will make this game so much more fun for the rest of us!