Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ericmopar

The Straw that Broke the Camel's Bank Account...

5 comments in this topic

[VN]
Members
227 posts
5,423 battles

This was a pivotal moment for me.
The Midway bounced almost all shots from the Amagi with more armor equivalence than most BBs.
I tried to switch between AP and HE and almost no damage was done for the number of hits.
This has become rampant since the last update, along with red bots being directed away  from my spawns repeatedly, so I and other's don't have hardly anything to shoot at.
This kind of battle has become rampant for me and to pour salt in my wounds, my Atlanta was not adjusted so it could keep it's performance and there is a large gap between tier VII and VIII light cruisers now, do to the buff to 25mm all around armor on the tier VIIIs and up.
No fun is no money in the future, especially with the horrible grinds that wear a person down to the bone, even when a person has permanent premium time, since I first started playing.

20200317_234334_PJSB013-Amagi-1942_38_Canada.wowsreplay

Edited by Ericmopar
typo
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,773 battles
4 hours ago, Ericmopar said:

This was a pivotal moment for me.
The Midway bounced almost all shots from the Amagi with more armor equivalence than most BBs.
I tried to switch between AP and HE and almost no damage was done for the number of hits.
This has become rampant since the last update, along with red bots being directed away  from my spawns repeatedly, so I and other's don't have hardly anything to shoot at.
This kind of battle has become rampant for me and to pour salt in my wounds, my Atlanta was not adjusted so it could keep it's performance and there is a large gap between tier VII and VIII light cruisers now, do to the buff to 25mm all around armor on the tier VIIIs and up.
No fun is no money in the future, especially with the horrible grinds that wear a person down to the bone, even when a person has permanent premium time, since I first started playing.

20200317_234334_PJSB013-Amagi-1942_38_Canada.wowsreplay

A lot of ships have difficulty penning CVs, particularly at longer range when the shells hit the CV's flight deck.  And to make matters worse, the Midway does have an armored flight deck, so bouncing a lot of flight deck hits is a given.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,460 posts
24,622 battles

The automatic Fire extinguishing on CVs should be depleted after so many activations in a given time period.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
4,253 posts
18,541 battles
1 hour ago, Efros said:

The automatic Fire extinguishing on CVs should be depleted after so many activations in a given time period.

You would think that with all of that aviation fuel, they'd light up like a Christmas Tree light !!!  And yet, their fire extinguishing is too good for some reason???  Time for a nerf.  They should burn better than a BB or any other ship.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
1,460 posts
24,622 battles

Actually they were and are pretty good, you can drown standing up in a modern CV. That should be the case in a fresh out of the port CV, not one that is on half health and has been set fire 12 times.

Sign in to follow this