You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gyphon_GF

Sinop Bring me your cits

6 comments in this topic

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
412 posts
18,549 battles

Hope you enjoy this rather amusing video of a pretty good ship and match.

I have a GC video that will go public at 2pm est so sub or wait for my link in the Italian BB thread..

Thank you....*Salute*

[PVE]
Members
5,271 posts
22,432 battles
58 minutes ago, Gyphon_GF said:

Hope you enjoy this rather amusing video of a pretty good ship and match.

I have a GC video that will go public at 2pm est so sub or wait for my link in the Italian BB thread..

Thank you....*Salute*

"...& I need to buy some more fire...India Yankees..."

Don't we all...lol.

Does the BB line really need the extra HP from Ovechkin? I found him to be much more beneficial on the DD lines myself (including helping to not out turn your turrets in them).

Nice game (seems as though you almost needed the extra HP in that battle).

• Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
412 posts
18,549 battles
48 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Does the BB line really need the extra HP from Ovechkin?

Like I said it's my Krem skipper and with that extra the Krem has 120+. With as many fires as I get on that..yeah it's worth using. 

With me being high tier in this match I played pretty loose but this thing can tank some damage bow on. You only need 1hp to live..I have a vid on my yt to prove that. lol

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,271 posts
22,432 battles
7 minutes ago, Gyphon_GF said:

You only need 1hp to live..I have a vid on my yt to prove that. lol

Have had a few 1-5 pointers myself through the years...& quite a few more where the extra HP probably would have left me w/1-5 points instead of allowing me to go into free can mode for the rest of the battle.

But having the extra HP in a DD allows you to take 1 of those pesky IJN torps & continuing w/a fully charged Adrenalin Rush instead of switching to free cam mode shortly after 1st engagement...lol.

• Cool 1

[DOW]
Members
903 posts
5,790 battles

Sad day for the enemies to be on the opposite of your team.:fish_cute_2:

I've been preaching to my friends that Sinop is currently the strongest T7 battleship. Her secondaries are quite good too. I hope more people can find the enjoyment in Sinop and have great matches like you and I do (some Sinop players sit behind and snipe, which makes no sense):

• Cool 1

[_DOS_]
Members
369 posts
2,630 battles

The Sinop is a really enjoyable ship. Probably one of the most relaxing ships I have grinded so far. Only the Amagi, Kongo, Pyotr, and Richelieu (so far) seem to come close in terms of battleships currently available in the tech tree.  

• Cool 1