Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
9c1cruiser

Unable to sign in to NA Public Test

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2
[X-]
Members
12 posts
8,076 battles

Long time player.

I did test a beta years ago and it was fine.

(EDIT) Trying to get into NA Public Test. Used a wrong word.

Now want to try again and unable to sign in to the beta.
I've reinstalled the beta version several times, also on a different computer since.

 

I can install the app but not login to the game.

 

I live in US.

I can sign in to the woldofwarships.com forum as well, but not eu.

Help.

Edited by 9c1cruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,803
[WORX]
Members
10,682 posts
18,567 battles
1 minute ago, 9c1cruiser said:

Long time player.

I did test a beta years ago and it was fine.

Now want to try again and unable to sign in to the beta.
I've reinstalled the beta version several times, also on a different computer since.

 

I can install the app but not login to the game.

 

I live in US.

I can sign in to the woldofwarships.com forum as well, but not eu.

Help.

Beta for the game ??? Was done years ago

Beta for subs ?? Is in limbo as to how they going to proceed

Those are the only Betas I know...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,846
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
25 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Beta for the game ??? Was done years ago

Beta for subs ?? Is in limbo as to how they going to proceed

Those are the only Betas I know...

This, the game went live in September 2015.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,803
[WORX]
Members
10,682 posts
18,567 battles
13 minutes ago, 9c1cruiser said:

Sorry,

I meant NA Public Test.

That has a time limit also, Its not every week normally it starts on Thursday, ends on Sunday.

Usually there are 2 PTS session OR just one...

ATM PTS is off line until they annouce the new patch is ready for PTS use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
44 posts
3,816 battles
41 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

That has a time limit also, Its not every week normally it starts on Thursday, ends on Sunday.

Usually there are 2 PTS session OR just one...

ATM PTS is off line until they annouce the new patch is ready for PTS use.

Thanks, that probably answers my question I asked on another post in here, but there is an announcement on the startup screen about the Public Test Server about getting a premium ship that was posted at 9 am this morning.  Makes one wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,846
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
49 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

That has a time limit also, Its not every week normally it starts on Thursday, ends on Sunday.

Usually there are 2 PTS session OR just one...

ATM PTS is off line until they annouce the new patch is ready for PTS use.

Next week or the week after I would guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,803
[WORX]
Members
10,682 posts
18,567 battles
1 minute ago, Dopey_2018 said:

Thanks, that probably answers my question I asked on another post in here, but there is an announcement on the startup screen about the Public Test Server about getting a premium ship that was posted at 9 am this morning.  Makes one wonder.

The premium ship is for completing the Winter or Autumn test sessions CM In PTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[ADN]
Members
1 post
2,646 battles

PRUEBAS PÚBLICAS.

buenas no puedo entrar a la Public Test.

ya que cuando trato de entrar con mi cuenta me dice que debo cambiar de cuenta a mi región correspondiente.

pero al tratar de crear una cuenta con mi correo electrónico me dice que ya está creado como puedo resolverlo.o tal vez si alguien sabe cómo cambiar de región me ayudaría a la verdad no entiendo mucho de esto, muchas gracias.

 

 

saasasasasasas.png.8d37ebf9dc24c42459f015dcfe9e4475.png

 

Edited by xdiexoTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×