You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

Just tired of it...

38 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of being stacked against unicum divisions

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of the monetary squeeze

Tired of it

• Cool 12
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 6

[SALVO]
Members
4,426 posts
3,825 battles

Yup bro, been there, felt that.

Have a cold one, do other stuff. Come back for another round in a day or two

[BLEP]
Members
543 posts
11,569 battles

I am tired also, but not for the same reasons you are. Most of my friends have left the game for this reason and I am about to do the same for one reason bad players. It seems both teams anymore are filled with 40-45%ers with very few 50+% anymore. So much of the stuff I see in game now even in high tiers just blows my mind. Most of my friends were 58% and higher players two of them mid 60s and they just left over it. The whole clan we were in just blew up. Very few of them are left. I have tried to stick it out but I am starting to rage in chat and that is not good for anyone. Sigh

• Cool 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

[O_O]
Members
6,444 posts
15,347 battles

I don't monitor stats of other players, and I still quite enjoy myself.  Sometimes I get blown out, sometimes I'm on the blowing out team.  But, I still manage to maintain a 57% WR.

My suggestion...quit monitoring how good/bad your team mates/opponents are, and just blindly play the hand you are dealt.  You may find more fun in it.

• Cool 7

[PVE]
Members
4,261 posts
18,616 battles
17 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

Symptoms of a mature, Brown Ocean game that has realized that their initial vision and value proposition can't be profitable.....!  So, they de evolve the game into a simple shooter which drives off good players and leaves skill holes in the overall populations and that is what causes stomps.............   A tune many a game has played as they implode.....!!!  History repeats itself and it seems game corporations don't think history applies to them.........  And yet, here we are........same place so many other games have been in.

• Boring 1

[B-Z]
Members
157 posts
22,055 battles
27 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

everybody knows it's the Industrial Disease

• Funny 2

Members
1,427 posts
7,116 battles
8 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Symptoms of a mature, Brown Ocean game that has realized that their initial vision and value proposition can't be profitable.....!  So, they de evolve the game into a simple shooter which drives off good players and leaves skill holes in the overall populations and that is what causes stomps.............   A tune many a game has played as they implode.....!!!  History repeats itself and it seems game corporations don't think history applies to them.........  And yet, here we are........same place so many other games have been in.

Agree 

15 minutes ago, Gospel_ said:

I am tired also, but not for the same reasons you are. Most of my friends have left the game for this reason and I am about to do the same for one reason bad players. It seems both teams anymore are filled with 40-45%ers with very few 50+% anymore. So much of the stuff I see in game now even in high tiers just blows my mind. Most of my friends were 58% and higher players two of them mid 60s and they just left over it. The whole clan we were in just blew up. Very few of them are left. I have tried to stick it out but I am starting to rage in chat and that is not good for anyone. Sigh

Gospel_ Dude don't leave. Take a break. You are a good player and what surprises me is your stats with 90% of your games played solo. I have talked to you on discord a few times and I know you truly like this game a lot. Anyways you know you can join our discord anytime. /Peace and Semper Fi Marine!!!

Edited by USMC2145

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,583 posts
15,711 battles

Sorry to hear about the burnout. I believe everybody has had moments they just took a deep breath, stared at their screen, and "X"'d out of the game. It usually happens to me when having unfavorable MM and got sucked into chasing a win that just wasn't in the cards for that session. Or there was a win but paid dearly with a lot of losses getting there. 

A breather helps. Either for a couple hours, maybe a day, maybe a couple days. 

I always come back. The scene from The Grapes of Wrath comes to mind.

iu (75).jpg

• Cool 2

[WOLFO]
Members
538 posts
4,171 battles

the discrepancy between the skill bases is just crazy. I don't know how they let teams of one-shot'ers, DD concealment experts with 20 torps, etc, etc , etc ,etc 19 pt skippers, 10 layers of paint, 20 sig,s with a sheep being shorn for more. Play against regular players. It's ridiculous. When I see a game full of shiny badges, I just drive at them. F getting chased for 20 min. Random is just a gutter for valuable time and gear. Toxic af. And is only worth farming the people in it, for directives and missions. Let them all stay there, and stay out of Co-Op, and scenarios. IMHO.

37 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Down tier camping seal clubbing whales.

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,895 battles

I feel as though I'm in a rut of sorts because it seems my clan has become less active over the last year. Up until last year, we were really active in CBs and usually always ended up in storm group 1 or 2. During our "peak" season we actually came up just one win short of getting into typhoon relegation. Now, we struggle to make it into storm, because we've only been getting in about half as many games as we used to. The last 2 seasons we didn't even play enough to get into storm. Its honestly really disheartening to see a lot of clans start to become inactive in CBs. For me competitive modes "CBs especially" were and are a nice escape from the sea of idiocy that turns up in randoms on a constant basis.

Edited by admiralsexybeast

Members
28 posts
381 battles
2 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

2 hours ago, Gospel_ said:

1 hour ago, admiralsexybeast said:

I feel as though I'm in a rut of sorts because it seems my clan has become less active over the last year. Up until last year, we were really active in CBs and usually always ended up in storm group 1 or 2. During our "peak" season we actually came up just one win short of getting into typhoon relegation. Now, we struggle to make it into storm, because we've only been getting in about half as many games as we used to. The last 2 seasons we didn't even play enough to get into storm. Its honestly really disheartening to see a lot of clans start to become inactive in CBs. For me competitive modes "CBs especially" were and are a nice escape from the sea of idiocy that turns up in randoms on a constant basis.

You all are not alone. Hang in there maybe take a break and try to come back fresh. 

[INTEL]
Members
3,057 posts
16,803 battles
2 hours ago, John_Crace said:

Two men say they're Jesus one of them must be wrong

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[D33P6]
Members
563 posts
3 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

You can always take a break from the game.  You can play a different game or do something else.

I've taking extended breaks from the game and came back to enjoy it.

[WOLF4]
Members
382 posts
17,053 battles
3 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

Find something else to do quit playing for awhile. I did during the cv rework and then some I think played about 150 games in about 7 to 8 months.Did a little sprint little rank and some randoms. Sometimes play 2 or 3 games turn it off. prolly will quit again with summer coming.

It just gets old, The last time it was the PEF grind then the CV  rework. Felt like the game was beta testing the cv's.( actually kinda was) Got sick of it. Save your money go buy a kid a ice cream think of that big smile and show of happiness yah get back.

Beta Testers
804 posts
13,523 battles

If you like FPS games, the new Doom comes out on Friday. Always fun to run around and blow the sh*t out of demons!

[A-I-M]
Members
3,040 posts
13,308 battles
4 hours ago, John_Crace said:

Who are you, Doctor Parkinson?

Goodness me, goodness me, Industrial Diseaeaease!!

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles

Was in tier 5 all day, all was even... decided to take a shot at tier 10...  I'm done.  Whatever program they're using for MM isn't working.  Can't carry when the game ends in 6 minutes.

Untitled233.png

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts

Do what I am about to do .. take a break and comeback and see what it is in a few months.

I doubt I will stay though, Unfortunately as I expected years ago all of the reasons I left WOT for has now crept into this game.

Edited by DESRON10

Members
224 posts
6,093 battles
16 hours ago, ClassicLib said:

Two men say they're Jesus one of them must be wrong

Jesus Aguilar and Jesus Alou. Both baseball players.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,041 posts
8,293 battles
20 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

Tired of the blow outs

Tired of hopeless RNG

Tired of it

No offense, but you've been saying that for awhile now.

Perhaps you should take a nap lol.

I know how you feel though, I played some back-to-back Bismarck matches, and the only time I didn't get overpens was when the secondaries kicked in....

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
5 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

No offense, but you've been saying that for awhile now.

Perhaps you should take a nap lol.

I know how you feel though, I played some back-to-back Bismarck matches, and the only time I didn't get overpens was when the secondaries kicked in....

I know, I just don’t have the patience or time to invest in another game.  I don’t want to give up, and not caring about who wins or loses is pointless to me.  If It comes to that, no point in playing.

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,041 posts
8,293 battles
11 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

I know, I just don’t have the patience or time to invest in another game.  I don’t want to give up, and not caring about who wins or loses is pointless to me.  If It comes to that, no point in playing.

I hear you. Well, I do have the patience and time for another game, but as far as this type of game, nothing else out there interests me so far.

I'm just lucky I guess. I care about winning, but more about how I play.

I'm honestly more satisfied with a loss where I did well, than a win where I could have gotten up and mad a sandwich without anybody noticing.

As long as I play well, (by my standards anyway lol) winning is just the icing on the cake.

Edited by Skpstr

Members
477 posts
8,135 battles

The unicums and super unicums that need to que up in three man divs should be ashamed of themselves.  

“What we cant play with our friends?” 

Right guys...right.  Keep believing that.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,041 posts
8,293 battles
9 minutes ago, LastSamurai714 said:

The unicums and super unicums that need to que up in three man divs should be ashamed of themselves.  

“What we cant play with our friends?” 

Right guys...right.  Keep believing that.

Lol of course you think that, look at your clan tag! :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
477 posts
8,135 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Lol of course you think that, look at your clan tag! :Smile_teethhappy:

True lol 

In my defense I think I have 2 or 3 div games...ever.