You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dogget

Victory Bonuses

6 comments in this topic

[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,924 battles

I shoulda stood in skool.  I initially read the program as allowing collecting the Reward thingies immediately after you reinstated the first ship in the line you sold (out on).

Now, it seems you have to reinstate ALL 10 Tiers before you earn anything (other than the credits).  Is that Right?

AND...  I sold out my U.S. Cruiser line during the last period.  Would the payout still be available?  That line is the one I'd rebuild first.  But not if the Statute of Limitations has run.

Please edify and help my tired, tired mind grasp this.

Thanks

[A-I-M]
Members
3,048 posts
13,308 battles
3 minutes ago, Dogget said:

I shoulda stood in skool.  I initially read the program as allowing collecting the Reward thingies immediately after you reinstated the first ship in the line you sold (out on).

Now, upon fudder revyou, it seems you have to reinstate ALL 10 Tiers before you earn anything (other than the credits).  Is that Right?

AND...  I sold out my U.S. Cruiser line during the last period.  Would the payout still be available?  Thatline is the one I'd rebuild first.  But not if the Statute of Limitations has run.

Please edify and help my tired, tired mind grasp this.

Thanks

Well, there is a reason it is called the Research Bureau, and not the Reset Bureau.

You can always earn the points. There’s no expiration.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Spent too much time getting the lines I have to where they are at to be resetting anything.  Can't for the life of me ever consider doing it anyway.

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,136 posts
5,017 battles
10 minutes ago, Dogget said:

Now, upon fudder revyou, it seems you have to reinstate ALL 10 Tiers before you earn anything (other than the credits).  Is that Right?

AND...  I sold out my U.S. Cruiser line during the last period.  Would the payout still be available? 

The points are on the tier 6-10 ships. So you start earning points once you get back to tier 6. However, most of the points are at tier 10, so to get the full amount you have to work all the way back up. My guess is that reason for having to play back up the lines is to keep people interested and not being able to simply cash in unwanted tier 10s for Ohio/Colbert

Once you reset a line, points get added to the ships you reset and will remain there until you collect them. You can even stack them if you plan on skipping ships. But it would only save you 1 co-op battle to do it

Edited by _BBaby

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,609 posts
10,459 battles

You have to play the T6 to T10 ships once each to get the bonus after you research them.  

[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,924 battles
33 minutes ago, Murcc said:

You have to play the T6 to T10 ships once each to get the bonus after you research them.  

I got back to the Pensacola.  I didn't notice any reward, but in light of the topic here, not surprising.  I think I was looking for the whole enchilada.  Well, in the words of Antwan "Fats" Domino, I will be "Walkin' to New Orleans" now.